bleeeeeeehhhh x.x

Dark-Half

Reaction score
i havent ate or drank in 20 hours anx puked red like 6 times already and got a nosebleed are these thintd normal ? im tryin to ezt/drink but ugh.... feel terrible.....

You're back! :D

I'm trying to work out if you are being facetious about all those after effects? :hmm:

Ah... thats the effects of drugs and weakness... I've been puking blood a couple times and it's hard to keep food down. I don't have an apptite except until every time after I vomit. I just woke up again. This is awful, I feel like a cancer pantient, only less worse I'd imagine.

Edit- I'm really experincing these after-effects. My stomach doesn't agree with hardcore pain medicine and it seems to have caused a uculer ... actually I really don't know that's why I'm asking x.x

I would call the doctor at the hospital right now and tell them what you've told us. You shouldn't be throwing up blood. They may be able to give you anti nausea medication to control the throwing up.

FYI ... Its not normal for blood vomit!! Seek doctor immediate?? :dunno:

Take easy..

Wow, I hope you get better soon! Drew had bilateral surgery the day before you did (6/6/07) and he's acting completely normal already. He's eating and sleeping his regular amounts already and is only taking regular Tylenol.

Adults always seem to get hit harder with pain from surgeries and so forth, but maybe check in with your doctor...

I can keep food down now and it wasn't that much blood... I think it seeped backwards from my nose down my throat, that or the tube nicked my throat a bit.... I dunno.

try ....

chicken broth or chicken soup...
pudding...
boost>>>http://www.boost.com/....>> BEST

Pls try little bit food ok cannot leave your stomach empty too long. :)

Yikes, are you taking any milk or yogurt with your pain meds? Anesthesia might cause nauseousness too. I threw up when I had my wisdom teeth taken out right after I tried to eat. My favorite foods were applesauce and chicken broth with pastina. How is your head feeling? Do you have any pain or tinnitus in your ear?

It's the anmesthesia. It's a CI, advanced bionics, left side. 13 stitches and i can manage to keep food down. No ringing, numbness at top of ear, I refuse to touch pain meds now.

edit; people said the hard part was IV. I beg to differ. Coming off the drugs is the worst part. Vincodine wasn't as fun as I had thought. Drugs are bad!

Dark.. welcome home..

Hope you take motrin or tylenol... they might help you.. but be sure you report that to the dr about puked up bloods...
They might suggest something else to take :)

Get better will ya :) you sound like your healing a little by little :)

Wendy

It's the anmesthesia. It's a CI, advanced bionics, left side. 13 stitches and i can manage to keep food down. No ringing, numbness at top of ear, I refuse to touch pain meds now.

edit; people said the hard part was IV. I beg to differ. Coming off the drugs is the worst part. Vincodine wasn't as fun as I had thought. Drugs are bad!

Did you ask for the anti-nausea medication? That is what I have to do anytime I go under the knife. Is your bandage off yet?

its off now. I can handle the pain pretty well without meds, just the vomiting ..ugh.... and the blood in my guts im almost postive is from not eating for awhile+harsh painkillers. No i didn't take anti-puke thingies xD I wanted to get out asap lols.

You know, the doctors were pretty cool. ^.^

its off now. I can handle the pain pretty well without meds, just the vomiting ..ugh.... and the blood in my guts im almost postive is from not eating for awhile+harsh painkillers. No i didn't take anti-puke thingies xD I wanted to get out asap lols.

You know, the doctors were pretty cool. ^.^

LOL! its not a anti-puke thing, they put it in the iv along with the anesthesia. Works wonders :)

I hope you start feel better soon!

After I woke up from the surgery, I threw up like crazy with blood, and the nurse ran and got the IV that help me stop throwing up. It worked. Next time if you have surgery in future, make sure to ask nurse/dr to add that IV.

So rest well! :)

Few weeks later I had GERD attack and I cannot have the pain medication that they gave me after I had surgery. I forgot name of that darn pain medication. So I guess I'll have to use something else. Oh well.

Vincodin is what they gave me. 2 pills after surgery. I got a whole bottle that I'm refusing to take. It upsets my stomach so bad, screw pain killers. I can ride it out.

edit- thanks. I'm feelin a little better TBH. Feeling is coming back to my ear!

Back