Blasts from the Past and why I'm so so happy :)

Kalima01

Reaction score
So the past 3 weeks I've been seeing someone and I've been chatting/texting this guy for about 3/4 weeks prior.

He had originally contacted via Oasis Active (a free dating site) - however I went to school with him :P

At school we hung in different social groups, I always knew who he was but knew nothing about him.
We graduated in year 2000 and we've been Facebook "friends" since Facebook came about - again, no communication (he was always in a long term relationship as well and I don't have my r/ship status up on FB at all).

Anywho long story short, we reconnected, got together and been happy together since :)

He's such a geek - comics, superheroes - but at the same time he's genuine, funny and so easy to be with and talk to :)

Happy Dance

Hey VG thanks :)

Ummm I've been on and off the site prob about 4ish yrs... I met my ex (3yrs ago) off the site and we dated for 3mths.

I never had too many issues with it. Of all dating sites I've been on, it was prob the best (for me)

Good luck if you have a go at it :D

That's cool. I wish you guys have a long and happy relationship. :)

Derek I'm hearing and so is he. I'm working towards being an interpreter later in life but only half way through Cert II Auslan.

Alex - thanks so much!!!

He's certainly a good guy after the last lot of losers but we must learn from them in order to spot the good ones :D

Also when would you bring up the r/ship chat? Whether or not you are?
I mean, what can I introduce this guy as?
Especially with the Deaf Community - would be hard to just sign "this is the guy I'm seeing atm, nothing official as yet, we're just dating" lol

Back