bladder

Solo Cup

Reaction score
when you have to hold your bladder for 30 mintues, what you always think of?

I try not to walk at all, or move much at all. If it gets bad, I try to sit with my legs together. :P

kuifje75 said:
I try not to walk at all, or move much at all. If it gets bad, I try to sit with my legs together. :P

i mean.... thats what im not asking what you what you act, im asking what you THINK.

i think of the consequences if i was to go..........like having wet pants, being embarrased, people looking at me............. that helps me holds it........

warwithgoody said:
i mean.... thats what im not asking what you what you act, im asking what you THINK.

Yeah it is what I think, "Uh oh, I have to hold... so I better do this and that." I hate using public bathrooms and would hold in my bladder until when I went home. I also think about keeping my car cold so that it would be easier for me to hold my bladder in! heh

as if I am in some kind of contest where I have to hold my bladder for 30 mins? hmph. I probably will think about various stuff as I usually would to keep myself busy and distracted from being too focused on the pressure on my bladder and then it will turn into an obsessed train to figure out where is the closest bathroom and so on... it isbetter to keep myself ignorant and jumping around on the clouds ;-)

kuifje75 said:
Yeah it is what I think, "Uh oh, I have to hold... so I better do this and that." I hate using public bathrooms and would hold in my bladder until when I went home. I also think about keeping my car cold so that it would be easier for me to hold my bladder in! heh

lol. i guess, during in the winter, you hold your bladder more longer than other 3 seasons?

warwithgoody said:
lol. i guess, during in the winter, you hold your bladder more longer than other 3 seasons?

There's always air conditioning in the summer! ;)

gnarlydorkette said:
as if I am in some kind of contest where I have to hold my bladder for 30 mins? hmph. I probably will think about various stuff as I usually would to keep myself busy and distracted from being too focused on the pressure on my bladder and then it will turn into an obsessed train to figure out where is the closest bathroom and so on... it isbetter to keep myself ignorant and jumping around on the clouds ;-)

lol. hate it when you walk in the store and shopping some foods. you want to hold your bladder more than you can but its keep distract you to force what kind of food you want? refresh your bladder then you can think something better, eh?

kuifje75 said:
There's always air conditioning in the summer! ;)

ohhhh, its will be bad idea because you may blame on your bladder which you want to make thing cold and turn the AC on...BILL getting high and high!

during in the winter, you dont have worry anything.

warwithgoody said:
ohhhh, its will be bad idea because you may blame on your bladder which you want to make thing cold and turn the AC on...BILL getting high and high!

during in the winter, you dont have worry anything.

heh I meant in the car! If I was at home, I wouldn't have to hold my bladder in. Lach :cool:

kuifje75 said:
heh I meant in the car! If I was at home, I wouldn't have to hold my bladder in. Lach :cool:

bingo, i got it which AC you are speaking of..by the way, hold your bladder more than two hours when you go out for snowboarding????

LMFAO, I have not snowboarded yet! I would love to learn snowboarding soon though. I can't imagine trying to hold my bladder in if I was snowboarding. I might run to the lodge and get a quick leak.

kuifje75 said:
LMFAO, I have not snowboarded yet! I would love to learn snowboarding soon though. I can't imagine trying to hold my bladder in if I was snowboarding. I might run to the lodge and get a quick leak.

LOL! once, i wracked on the tree and i was stuck with ski board...i barley peed in my pant because im scared out of shit. somehow, i hold my bladder pretty quicky because a hot guy help me out.

if i had to hold my bladder i would and think of something else (it usually works for me)

warwithgoody said:

That is true people can hold longer during winter than other season unless it gets too cold. heh

I also think that humidity plays a big factor too. If the weather is too humid people can't seem to hold their bladder and whoosh they line up to the bathroom.

tekkmortal said:
That is true people can hold longer during winter than other season unless it gets too cold. heh

I also think that humidity plays a big factor too. If the weather is too humid people can't seem to hold their bladder and whoosh they line up to the bathroom.

by the way, when you pee during winter time and you can feel your pee is little bit cold? when you pee whenever the day is humid, feel terrible because its kinda of warm pee? did you noticed?

You actually took the time to analyze your own piss? Eek! :eek:

Back