Blackberry vs IPHONE

misdirectionx

Reaction score
YO! SUP! I am kinda new here so ... :D

Anyways, I am seriously thinking about getting Blackberry curve from T-mobile because I will be going on internship this summer. I currently own a hacked iphone by using my sk3 tmobile SIM card in it. It works well but I can only send SMS message and thats it. I know iphone isn't ideal for jobs. So that's why I am thinking about purchasing Blackberry curve. If anyone have any better suggestion, then please fire away :).

I am not sure if there's any difference between Blackberry curve vs Blackberry 8800. Let me know. :)

Between a Blackberry and an iPhone, you're better off with a Blackberry. It's ideal for a work environment. It's cheaper too.

Have you considered your NEEDS and compared those with your WANTS?

What I mean is, make a list of things you NEED. Next, make a list of things you WANT. Now, check both phones and see which provides more of what you need. If both are the same, then think about if you're willing to spend more on the things you want if one costs more than the other.

I know some people who simply buy a mobile device because they want more on it. However, they end up not using it... but they're wasting a lot of money on it.

I have a Sidekick 3. It has everything I need. One thing I don't need is a MP3 player, but that's included. So, I'm fine with that. Some people try to get me to buy a Blackberry because it can do Google Maps and a few other stuff. Those stuff are things I don't need. Plus, it costs me an extra $35 a month just to get the stuff that I already have on my Sidekick 3. So, I'm satisfied. :)

AWhat's wrong with Sidekick LX, vampy?
Nothing. I just don't buy every single Sidekick as it's released.

The only thing different about the Sidekick LX is that it looks different.

It's still the same OS and still provides the same things as Sidekick 3.

When my Sidekick 3 dies, then I'll probably consider upgrading to a newer version of Sidekick.

Nothing. I just don't buy every single Sidekick as it's released.

The only thing different about the Sidekick LX is that it looks different.

It's still the same OS and still provides the same things as Sidekick 3.

When my Sidekick 3 dies, then I'll probably consider upgrading to a newer version of Sidekick.

Yeah, you're right. I am waiting for my replacement of the SK3, I am happy with the SK3 when it has no problems. The Sidekick Slide isn't my type really.

Apologises for going off topic, ladies. :wiggle:

I await for iPhone 2.0

Few Blackberry does support 3G while current iPhone don't.

I been thinking of getting blackberry curve or panteach duo or voyer becasue I need it for traveling. My sidekick from T moble service don't cover very well for traveling. I am thinking of going to AT&T or verizon,, but I know it will cost a little more. But it be worth it for traveling on the road for emengercy.

I have a blackberry curve. I wouldn't know the difference between this specific blackberry and any others, but it is awesome. Great texting, phone quality (the speakerphone is 10x better than regular cells) and i love the camera.

iPhone is growing more popluar for deaf and one day I will get. Don't get me wrong.

I just got a BlackBerry Curve and I LOVE IT !!!

Back