BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video First Look!

ComputerLover

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_tuAVpEXFg]YouTube - ‪BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video First Look!‬‎[/ame]

Hands-on look of the BlackBerry Torch 9800 recorded at the AT&T / BlackBerry launch event in NYC on August 3rd, 2010. The BlackBerry Torch 9800 features a vertical sliding form factor and debuts with BlackBerry 6, the newly updated operating system by RIM.

Some been told it's narrow better than Palm Pre on how similar design they look like.

I hear it's not great and the screen resolution was just not acceptable. Gizmodo said it's like watching standard TV after a year of HD shows. Who wants to go back to low res screen? I sure don't!

seriously looking at the video just pains me.. horrible user interface... inconsistent and not intuitive.

uh... what's the difference? same shit! I guess they still haven't learned their mistake - the Storm. XBGamer may be right after all... RIM is doomed.

iOS's safari is still KING OF Browsers!

Hands-on look of the BlackBerry Torch 9800 recorded at the AT&T / BlackBerry launch event in NYC on August 3rd, 2010. The BlackBerry Torch 9800 features a vertical sliding form factor and debuts with BlackBerry 6, the newly updated operating system by RIM.
DUDE,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLvQpXapIrY]YouTube - Web Browser drag race: [/ame]
BlackBerry Torch 9800 vs. iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Captivate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffsMteF6Ktk]YouTube - Web Browser drag race: [/ame]W7P vs. iP4

Lamborghini Gallardo - iPhone

Ferrari Spyder 360 - Android

Audi R8 - BB torch

BMW - BB 9700

Yugo - Window Mobile/ Wp7

iPhone and Android beat BB06, but I am sure Android guaranty beat Wp7, also!

uh... what's the difference? same shit! I guess they still haven't learned their mistake - the Storm. XBGamer may be right after all... RIM is doomed.
Mate,

q2smartphoneossharejpgs.jpg

smartphoneswitch.png

these pictures are worth a thousand words! :P

I m not interesting new BB Torch. Tiny physical keyboard. Should be landscape physical keyboard. RIM company are nuts :lol:

Lamborghini Gallardo - iPhone

Ferrari Spyder 360 - Android

And remember, my friends, iPhone has a LOWER processor speed than Andriod (not even 1 GHz). It is a testimony to how efficient iOS is thus able to process data very fast yet is able to have the longest battery life of all.

And remember, my friends, iPhone has a LOWER processor speed than Andriod (not even 1 GHz). It is a testimony to how efficient iOS is thus able to process data very fast yet is able to have the longest battery life of all.
yes longest battery life for standby or no use.. :P for example my lovely lover use her ip4 as heavy usage as talk IMs, Facebook, browsers to makes the battery life drain quickly under 5 or 6 hours after full recharge.

Still not interesting in Blackberry...it looks like Storm in disguse.

yes indeed! RIM should buy WebOS included patent pending, hardware before it sold to HP. but toolate for RIM..

I doubt because role of RIM is very different from Palm.

RIM should adopt WebOS, the OS could have a real chance to become a strong 3rd place behind Android and iOS. WebOS is also much more exciting from a developer point of view because you can write html/js/css apps for it. However, WebOS wasn’t destined for enterprise use, But was actually designed for the consumer market. as well WebOS is the Linux-based OS. RIM can build the layar UI on webOS. Like Samsung, Dell, Acer build their own customize layar UI on android OS.

Apple, RIM, Google all looked at purchasing Palm

Dude, I forget to tell you, Did you know that BB Torch OS6 runs WebKit KHTML i.e browser which is based on open source/ Linux!

yes indeed! RIM should buy WebOS included patent pending, hardware before it sold to HP. but toolate for RIM..

Yeah, I think WebOS has potiential if they work hard to develop on different brands, not only Palm devices.

Back