Blackberry Storm 2???

scottw

Reaction score
I heard on alldeaf.com tells us about BB storm 2? I like to know more. :)

this is not what I talk about. I talk about what look like, when? I like to see what company will be use on cell phone for BB storm 2.

look like the first storm 2, possible bit slim and increase memory/power. That's it. As I know it's confirm to be release this Fall.

Thank you for let me know.

What company can use like T mobile, ATT or etc?

I find odd that in video, that BB Storm 2 on display appear to saying "Rogers" with EDGE while the specs said use on CDMA. Weird.....
Storm supports both 1X/CDMA/EVDO ***AND*** EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA

It's a multi-standard phone.

Storm supports both 1X/CDMA/EVDO ***AND*** EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA

It's a multi-standard phone.

Yup but Verizon Storm wouldn't able to get 3G via at&t or tmobile USA due different 3G spectrum.

Verzion have this Blackberry 2, and also At&t too.

They have 3G.

T Mobile have 3G.

I find odd that in video, that BB Storm 2 on display appear to saying "Rogers" with EDGE while the specs said use on CDMA. Weird.....

Same idea that BB Tour 9630 have both GSM and CDMA.

Remember CDMA is better coverage for USA and GSM is better coverage for Europe so both are awesome for worldwide.

I don't see any explain on why to have two wireless type in one mobile phone. Are they going to make someone pay two different wireless carries? Whoa, it would cost double than you spend!

I don't see any explain on why to have two wireless type in one mobile phone. Are they going to make someone pay two different wireless carries? Whoa, it would cost double than you spend!

It design for business trip over world. I know one person who have two mobile, one for CMDA and one for GSM for business trip. So all in one mobile is lot easy for them to carry. Also other person was student for UK and he live in USA.

Last edited:
Thank you for help! I forward to look at BB storm 2 and learn more and new information. I head it will be on November. I not sure. They will find out as soon. Again, thank you very much!

Back