blackberry outage

odd. didn't experience it. :dunno:

Yeah, it happened last night. I wasn't able to send any e-mails, oddly enough, I received e-mails.

The world's coming to an end, the world's coming to an end! Lol........have yet to meet THE perfect technology. I have the BB Curve and cannot send nor receive. Too bad RIM isn't more forthright to its customer base because I think most folks would be understanding about these outages.

The world's coming to an end, the world's coming to an end! Lol........have yet to meet THE perfect technology. I have the BB Curve and cannot send nor receive. Too bad RIM isn't more forthright to its customer base because I think most folks would be understanding about these outages.

It's just a good thing I had nothing important going on last night. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer.

It was not bad. It was only one night. We still communication thru SMS when BB IM was down.

My BB experienced the outage last week for one day. Today, it's been working fine. I've verified my emails from both accounts on my computer, to the emails I've received on BB, and they are all accounted for. Weird.

I had the same problem last night. I was wondering what was going on. LOL

I was able to make calls and text.. but could not get on anything that had to do with the web. It started last night. Then when I woke up this AM everything was working.

yeah, I experienced the same thing last night, everythiings down but my text and opera mini beta 2 were working just fine

I was wonder same thing, of course RIM server is borked, after restored I get late 25 emails show up on my BB Curve 2 8900:cool2:

dg

I had same blackout so did my wife. My friend too had blackout. We were unable to send or receive Email. SMS message still works.

Catty

It did happened to me, beejive IM, BB browser don't work but only Opera works so fine, it went back to work again in Wed morning.

RIM is still better than Danger company like network was down for five days and some people lost their address book. :giggle:

Back