blackberry cam

No i haven't hear of this anywhere.. you are first person who posted this. So, I didnt have to give a try.. i wondering hows it work?? You should be concerns about battery could be drain so quickly if you used web cam on blackberry. Nevertheless I could be wrong.. who knows.. ;)

Anyway Blackberry 8300, 8100, 9000, storm have video capture and recorder of video clip then email attach their friends thats good enff..

I agree with XBGMER cuz once I get a new blackberry 8330 and I only want to take a pix or video that is something unreal like icestorm, snowstorm or other so I can send it out to my friend and to the news station. :D

Hmmm sounds good but with my Storm's cam out back and screen in front....impossuble to be out webcaming with a BB.

If RIM came out with a new BB that would allow MVP features on it, Id buy one in a heartbeat....

Yeah, I saw that few months ago. It seem interesting. But would that work?? I dunno. If using BB as a webchat, best have BB plugged in charger or USB port while using it so it won't drain out battery during vc. It look like just a software to convert BB into High Quality webcam connect to PC or Laptop without carry bulky webcam. It uses USB or Bluetooth for webcam connection to PC or Laptop

Catty

Back