BlackBerry 8800 Rumored

I bought a BlackBerry 8800 yesterday from Orange and it seems okay so far. Still getting the hang of it. We'll see what my coworkers say tomorrow!

edit: this is post 100!

I got Blackberry 8800 last sunday from Rogers for $99.99 promo with 3 years agreement, this deal is only applies to the province of Alberta and is already expired. Lucky, I went to mall and saw this advertise about blackberry promo, and I asked a guy there if it is really $99.99 for 8800 and he said yes. So I decided to take it quickly and get rid of my old 7290.

I got Blackberry 8800 last sunday from Rogers for $99.99 promo with 3 years agreement, this deal is only applies to the province of Alberta and is already expired. Lucky, I went to mall and saw this advertise about blackberry promo, and I asked a guy there if it is really $99.99 for 8800 and he said yes. So I decided to take it quickly and get rid of my old 7290.

dang!!! what a great promotion!!!! glad you saw it in time.. as I still have the 8700 still like it but I think i'm gonna wait around for the 833X since the keyboard is like the 7200 ....can you get videos on your 8800?? smile..

Back