Black Woman/White Men Relationships!

ricky_rick77

Reaction score
What do you think of black women/white men relationships? Why aren't they as common as black men/white women relationships?

I had a friend from Africa, and the stories he told about black women in his country scared a lot of the white guys. :)

Sometimes, I wonder about that.

What do you think of black women/white men relationships?

What do I think? I don't care it doesn't bother me.

Why aren't they as common as black men/white women relationships?

I don't know but, I have some black male friends and they like women with big butts that's what they tell me and every-time a black woman/white woman walks by, they would say "look at that booty". :naughty:

I really have no idea why they aren't common. I did try out with a black woman once and didn't have any connections or sparks. I noticed many black guys are usually with white women...sometimes with black women as well.

it has more to do with black womens known loyalty to black men-culture than it has to do with white men. plenty of georgous black gals I would love to know. no, they are not on tv....they are real down to earth ladies.

I think some white men do not like strong minded women , and most Black women are very strong minded ! Black men like me as I am a strong minded white woman! I dated a couple of white men and they said I was too strong minded for them! My white ex husband alway complant that my mind was too fast for him! I never heard this from a Black man !

I am biracial (half black), and believe me at from what I've seen, it is more about how black men treat black women if they date white men.

If a black man dates a white girl, "You go man! Can't believe you hit that." That kind of congratulatory mentality.

If a black woman dates a white guy, "What are you doing? Why are you dating him?" You really have to be able to stand up for the relationship if you date a white guy.

The only thing I think of it is that so many people assume my wife (mixed but looks black) is my intervenor/social worker. Very annoying.

I think some white men do not like strong minded women , and most Black women are very strong minded ! Black men like me as I am a strong minded white woman! I dated a couple of white men and they said I was too strong minded for them! My white ex husband alway complant that my mind was too fast for him! I never heard this from a Black man !

What do you mean by strong minded, care to clarify?

I always hear black women and Latinas say that white guys are little bitches. That is what I have heard them say. Then again, the girls in school don't seem to mind who they date as long as the person is good looking. I see plenty of black girls with white dudes in school, but not outside of school. Then again, it is a university, everyone is horny as hell.

What do you think of black women/white men relationships? Why aren't they as common as black men/white women relationships?

Have to say here in Ireland I have not noticed that.
It seems fairly equal to me.
What I have noticed..[not trying to change subject, apologies if you think I am!]..is the huge amount of white guys with asian girlfriends..but, I don't think I have seen a single asian guy with a white girlfriend yet! :hmm:

When I lived in Baltimore I had a lot of black friends and the ones who dated white guys all said the same thing.Their #1 reason was that white guys will do things that black guys won't. :naughty:

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I have a lot of stories about black w/white or white w/black....Even had this nice black man ask me out...I turned him down. Why?....I didn't feel comfortable at all. He had "dice" hanging from the rear view mirror in his car, his clothes were basically black culture, his personality, choice of music, etc., was African. He had a very good job at the post office.....I'm a true Southern woman. And felt the cultures were too much of a difference.

Have a friend who is white, she will only date black men. She loves their skin color.

Also have a friend, who is mixed, but will not date black men. She likes white men, even tho she looks more black than white.

Whatever "floats ur boat"!....Everyone is different.

Back