Black Valentine day on 14 March

myfavisten

Reaction score
For those who are single have to eat hot and spicy noodle on 14 march..as it motivate you to work harder to get a girlfriend or boyfriend..LOL :D Maybe i gonna do it..:X

Not sure how "Hot and spicy" noodles "assist" in getting a boyfriend/girlfriend? Sharing a noodle dish- Prepared by you?

How long has March 14 known as Black Valentine day-- as a local custom in Singapore?

Last edited:
Not sure how "Hot and spicy" noodles "assist" in getting a boyfriend/girlfriend? Sharing a noodle dish- Prepared by you?

How long has March 14 known as Black Valentine day-- as a local custom in Singapore?

not really custom in singapore..and i made a mistake.. 14 march is white valentine day only custom in japan..means "Guy On White Day, the converse happens: males who received a honmei-choco (本命チョコ?, "chocolate of love") or giri-choco (義理チョコ?, "courtesy chocolate") on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts, usually more expensive. Traditionally, popular White Day gifts are cookies, jewellery, white chocolate, white lingerie and marshmallows.[1] Sometimes the term sanbai gaeshi (三倍返し?, literally, "triple the return") is used to describe the generally recited rule that the return gift should be two to three times the cost of the Valentine's gift."

For Black Valentine day is on 14 April.. for those who are single..Black Day (April 14) is a South Korean informal tradition for single people to get together and eat jajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce); sometimes a white sauce is mixed for those who did not celebrate White Day(Valentine Day on 14 Feb)

In Singapore, we only celebrate 14 Feb for Valentine day!!! but too bad i don't have girlfriend..so i celebrate on 14 April to eat noodle with black bean sauce to work hard for next year valentine day to get girlfriend =X

Back