Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

well I'm sorry to hear that. I guess you're not going to stand up for people who get humiliated in public by ignorant bigots.

perhaps you know exactly what I'm saying and I'm right on the dot.

Oh, I'm not even going to make a comment on your anti-religion post. I saw saw it as provoking. Religious debate is not permitted on AD

Oh, I'm not even going to make a comment on your anti-religion post. I saw saw it as provoking. Religious debate is not permitted on AD

then this thread is against AD rules since it's a religious subject :lol:

but... both of I and Steinhauer had religious debate about church vs. church. :aw:

but... both of I and Steinhauer had religious debate about church vs. church. :aw:

I wouldn't really call that a religious debate....perhaps you saw it that way.

I wouldn't really call that a religious debate....perhaps you saw it that way.

Would it be possible if you can stop nitpicking on foxrac? It's not a pretty sight. I see it as borderline-cyberbullying and I'm sure you disagree but he has already repeatedly stated that English is not his strong forte so don't be a buffoon and let's cease this quibbling around.

That's easy....end government sanctioned marriage.

Yup, it is much easier than being done.

It looks like everyone will have to pay single tax rate like back in 1930's when IRS didn't offer jointly/married tax rate.

Hey man, I'm going to Mickey Marriage Center to apply for marriage with my partner, j/k... :lol:

Would it be possible if you can stop nitpicking on foxrac? It's not a pretty sight. I see it as borderline-cyberbullying and I'm sure you disagree but he has already repeatedly stated that English is not his strong forte so don't be a buffoon and let's cease this quibbling around.

There wasn't any nitpicking....It appears you have misunderstood again.

in case you didn't know... whether or not of government redefines marriage law... the law prohibits discrimination based on sex, race, color, religion, national origin, familial status, and disability. and it has been like this for a long time.
For marriage?

I don't think so.

Familial status--the law does discriminate as to marriage. The law doesn't allow siblings to marry each other, or parents to marry their children.

To which law are you referring? Please cite the statute.

I'm not proposing for end of government control. we need government control otherwise these religious nuts would destroy this country with bigotry in the name of holy war like how they destroyed the civilizations in the past.
Wow!

last time I recall... the government (for the people, by the people) still controls this country... not church. the day church rises up to sieze control of this country is the day of XIII :cool2:
Thirteen what?

well I'm sorry to hear that. I guess you're not going to stand up for people who get humiliated in public by ignorant bigots.
To whom are you referring? Who is getting humiliated in public, and by whom?

For marriage?

I don't think so.

Familial status--the law does discriminate as to marriage. The law doesn't allow siblings to marry each other, or parents to marry their children.
common sense......

To which law are you referring? Please cite the statute.
discrimination law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back