Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
While a wedding may be private, a marriage is a matter of public record.

Yup, the marriage laws are varies by state to state.

It is up to state to make decision with marriage.

I didn't say that they were.

Justice of the peace.

Steinhauer and you said cry discrimination.

But... we are not baby after being suffered from discrimination, however it can be sad or depressed.

Sex orientation doesn't cause them to hit, it is just their behavior, not sex orientation. :roll:
What behavior causes a gay guy to hit on a straight guy?

What behavior causes a gay guy to hit on a straight guy?

because they are crazy or stupid.

I got hit by couple of straight guys at my old workplace.

Steinhauer and you said cry discrimination.

But... we are not baby after being suffered from discrimination, however it can be sad or depressed.
"Cry" discrimination means to cry out or loudly complain that discrimination happened. It doesn't mean boo-hoo tears.

because they are crazy or stupid.

I got hit by couple of straight guys at my old workplace.
"Hit on" not "hit."

Meaning a sexual advance, not a fist punch.

"Cry" discrimination means to cry out or loudly complain that discrimination happened. It doesn't mean boo-hoo tears.

It seems not happen to gay people but it can be rare.

I'm expecting all gay people should know about which churches are gay friendly and they can look up. The discrimination at church isn't new to me because they are very unique when compared to other place.

I am going to do my level best to explain why a marriage is defined the way it is, and why it cannot be anything else. I am not attempting to belittle, insult, offend or demoralize anyone, I am simply giving, in my own words, why marriage is defined between one man and one woman - and why same sex couples do not fit in the definition of marriage.

Let's use a padlock, and a key, for an example. Just one key can open a locked padlock. The key, by itself, does nothing. The padlock, remains locked, without the key to open it. The two, by themselves and separate, do nothing. Together (married and mated) they are deigned to interact with each other so that both serve their intended functions. Just one key and one padlock.

Two keys cannot mate. Two padlocks cannot mate. Therefore, it is not a "marriage".

"Hit on" not "hit."

Meaning a sexual advance, not a fist punch.

You means sexual harassment?

Yup, there are some people commit sexual harassment on others, regardless on their sex orientation, it is just stupid, immature and crazy behavior.

Not all gay people are sexual harassment, only in small group and I never touch any straight men without consent in my life. It looks not important for me to touch at any strangers.

My immature, straight supervisor touched my butt at workplace in 2007 and he just love to play with someone, also in 2005, one straight guy touched my butt at skate rink and I asked him - why so he said it was just playing. :ugh:

I am going to do my level best to explain why a marriage is defined the way it is, and why it cannot be anything else. I am not attempting to belittle, insult, offend or demoralize anyone, I am simply giving, in my own words, why marriage is defined between one man and one woman - and why same sex couples do not fit in the definition of marriage.

Let's use a padlock, and a key, for an example. Just one key can open a locked padlock. The key, by itself, does nothing. The padlock, remains locked, without the key to open it. The two, by themselves and separate, do nothing. Together (married and mated) they are deigned to interact with each other so that both serve their intended functions. Just one key and one padlock.

Two keys cannot mate. Two padlocks cannot mate. Therefore, it is not a "marriage".

I disagree with you and do you know why? because we have different views about marriage.

For me, the marriage is just for love.

For marriage laws, it is up to states.

You means sexual harassment?
It can include sexual harassment but it's not always that. If the person being approached says no, and the asker goes away, then it's not usually called sexual harassment.

Yup, there are some people commit sexual harassment on others, regardless on their sex orientation, it is just stupid, immature and crazy behavior.

Not all gay people are sexual harassment, only in small group and I never touch any straight men without consent in my life. It looks not important for me to touch at any strangers.

My immature, straight supervisor touched my butt at workplace in 2007 and he just love to play with someone, also in 2005, one straight guy touched my butt at skate rink and I asked him - why so he said it was just playing. :ugh:
It's not always touching.

The question was, why would a gay guy try pick up a straight guy for sex?

That is your personal opinion of the Bible. That is not mine. I believe the Bible is infallible, and was authored by a loving, holy, just, and forgiving God.

Really? So you believe that parents should kill their disobentient children or that eating shrimp is a sin?

It can include sexual harassment but it's not always that. If the person being approached says no, and the asker goes away, then it's not usually called sexual harassment.

It's not always touching.

because they are crazy, silly, stupid or immature.

Don't blame on gay people for those behaviors, just blame at one guy who did, not us.

It can include sexual harassment but it's not always that. If the person being approached says no, and the asker goes away, then it's not usually called sexual harassment. It's not always touching.
That's true but at my workplace, it's still called sexual harrasment when a co-worker asks another co-worker for sex even only once. Sexual harrasment is one of zero tolerances.

Long time ago when I was around 20s, I had been approached by gay guys several times at gay bars where I went with my deaf gay friend. I told them that I am straight. Some of them said "it doesn't matter". Some said "try it, you will like it". Some said "damn". They were very disappointed when they failed to turn me into gay.

That's true but at my workplace, it's still called sexual harrasment when a co-worker asks another co-worker for sex even only once. Sexual harrasment is one of zero tolerances.

Long time ago when I was around 20s, I had been approached by gay guys several times at gay bars where I went with my deaf gay friend. I told them that I am straight. Some of them said "it doesn't matter". Some said "try it, you will like it". Some said "damn". They were very disappointed when they failed to turn me into gay.

There are ignorant people in anywhere, especially in clubs.

That why about sex orientation isn't change at all. You are sticking with straight since born and I'm sticking with bisexual since born.

What is wrong with same sex civil unions?

I know, I know ... its not the same thing .... well, of course it isn't, same sex committed relationships is not a marriage - it isn't the same thing.

Let me ask this. Suppose it becomes Federal Law that Same Sex couples can marry. Suppose a same sex couple decides they want to marry in a church. Suppose the pastor of the church denies the marriage based on religious convictions - will the same sex couple then cry "discrimination"?
Because federally it is NOT the same. Civil unions= second class!!!
And that wouldn't happen. There are GLB friendly churches like the Unitarians and other churches. When's the last time you heard about a really conservative Deep South church being sued for not performing interacial marriages? There are still churches that don't allow interacial marriages, but you never hear people crying discrimination about them.

Because federally it is NOT the same. Civil unions= second class!!!
And that wouldn't happen. There are GLB friendly churches like the Unitarians and other churches. When's the last time you heard about a really conservative Deep South church being sued for not performing interacial marriages? There are still churches that don't allow interacial marriages, but you never hear people crying discrimination about them.

I don't think sue the church for not allow interracial marriage, is helping because church is private property so they are free to discriminate for any reason, that's very unfortunately.

So marriage is just about breeding? What about childfree couples or older couples or whatver? Marriage is not just about having kids...............

So marriage is just about breeding? What about childfree couples or older couples or whatver? Marriage is not just about having kids...............

Yup, I see plenty of married couples don't have child at all, especially my boss at my old workplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back