Black Mesa Source (Half Life 1 remake) out!

This was made by modders, not Valve. Though it is going to be added to Steam soon...

I just read Source SDK is 7.something Gb, and Black Mesa is a 3.7Gb download! No, sorry, that space on my unexpectedly inadequate Windows partition (Macbook, just divided hard drive in half) is reserved for Borderlands 2. I think I'll wait until it's properly released on Steam later.

People who ARE playing it are saying it's great, it not only looks better but they've expanded everything including the dialogue.

I just read Source SDK is 7.something Gb, and Black Mesa is a 3.7Gb download! No, sorry, that space on my unexpectedly inadequate Windows partition (Macbook, just divided hard drive in half) is reserved for Borderlands 2. I think I'll wait until it's properly released on Steam later.

People who ARE playing it are saying it's great, it not only looks better but they've expanded everything including the dialogue.

I ordered Borderlands 2 PC for $36, not bad and currently pre-loading.

I ordered Borderlands 2 PC for $36, not bad and currently pre-loading.

I knew there was a reason I didn't want to go to bed last night (but I was a good boy and did before it even unlocked). But it's tomorrow now! *fires it up*

Back