Black ice in Chicago nearly did me in

No damage was done, thankfully. My biggest worry is the car sliding down and running someone over. My neighbor has little 5 year olds who run around on the sidewalk and play in the snow in front of my driveway. Luckily, this was midnight when it happened.

The sand is on the steps and you're right I am putting it there as safety measure and I am putting there just encase some does fall my condo can say they got took some measures to keep someone from falling. However we have a new company managing our condo and the guy is not too bright and he got ice melt to put down, and once the ice does melt it has no place to run off and the water refreezes . I am going to try and move out this place before is get any worst here. I can't stand living with stupid people. It's so good to have someone that understand what I am doing, thank you.

Maybe a nice little note under a rock on the steps:

Dear Dickweed, I am the nice sweet older lady who shares this building with you. I put the salt and sand on these steps so that I do not fall down them. Please have a little mercy on me here soon it will be spring again and no need for the extra traction. Happy New Year!
Sincerely, the nice lady who will haunt you forever if she goes down the steps the fast way.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

goodonya said:
The sand is on the steps and you're right I am putting it there as safety measure and I am putting there just encase some does fall my condo can say they got took some measures to keep someone from falling. However we have a new company managing our condo and the guy is not too bright and he got ice melt to put down, and once the ice does melt it has no place to run off and the water refreezes . I am going to try and move out this place before is get any worst here. I can't stand living with stupid people. It's so good to have someone that understand what I am doing, thank you.

Maybe a nice little note under a rock on the steps:

Dear Dickweed, I am the nice sweet older lady who shares this building with you. I put the salt and sand on these steps so that I do not fall down them. Please have a little mercy on me here soon it will be spring again and no need for the extra traction. Happy New Year!
Sincerely, the nice lady who will haunt you forever if she goes down the steps the fast way.

LOL!! That's hilarious. In all seriousness though..... if she falls and gets hurt, it WILL haunt him, that much is a given.

Back