Black bakery owner loses lawsuit, forced to bake racist kkk cake

I take it you ever you never owned a dog before , there has been cases right in my city of some ass- leaving food tainted with poison out for dogs to eat and some poor dogs dies . I had Finlay then and was very worried about him find the food. The polices and ACO warned people to be careful walking their dogs. A show dog just die this way ! :( Dogs will wolf down food before smelling it.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...ours-after-prestigious-crufts-u-k-dog-n319811

he has a dog.... and posted a pix of it many times in here...

I take it you ever you never owned a dog before , there has been cases right in my city of some ass- leaving food tainted with poison out for dogs to eat and some poor dogs dies . I had Finlay then and was very worried about him find the food. The polices and ACO warned people to be careful walking their dogs. A show dog just die this way ! :( Dogs will wolf down food before smelling it.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...ours-after-prestigious-crufts-u-k-dog-n319811

I feel bad for this dog, because that dog's owner is too DUMB for not train that dog to not eat anything other than food at home.

I trained my dog to not eat anything outside.

If my doggie is out doing her business and finds a Chicken Bone....she will pick it up and bring it to me, dropping it to my feet...She knows not to eat it!...so agreeing with Authentic here....It's how you train ur Dog.

As far as a Black owner being "forced" to bake a cake for the KKK....no way in hell....

kkk illegal so baking them a cake would also be illegal

Who says KKK is illegal? It is LEGAL here in United States since it's covered by freedom of speech laws. Of course, I do not support the KKK, but however it is legal in USA.

Who says KKK is illegal? It is LEGAL here in United States since it's covered by freedom of speech laws. Of course, I do not support the KKK, but however it is legal in USA.

and also classified as a terrorist organization and hate group.

What if your dog is KKK? :aw:
My dog often barks or attack african americans when I take her out to park.........why? I think my dog can be racist sometimes.

Good question. One of my two dogs react that way with just all black men, great with everyone else including black women. I just figured since she was a tool for dogfighting she could be being protective of not going back to that life. Its just an assumption of why she seems racist towards black men.

Was your dog adopted

a dog cant be an adherent to a human ideoogy, nor can a dog take oaths, contrary to the silly pig ideas of swearing in police dogs.
Any human grouo driven by ideology can have trsined dogs do do what theie told by their masters...
But the ideology,bas in kkk, doenst come into rhe pooches mind one bit

Good question. One of my two dogs react that way with just all black men, great with everyone else including black women. I just figured since she was a tool for dogfighting she could be being protective of not going back to that life. Its just an assumption of why she seems racist towards black men.

Was your dog adopted

My girlfriend's dad own mother German Shepherd, and father Black Labrador. Her dog is runt (last baby out of 12 siblings, and she is lab/german shepherd mix).

My dog attack female african americans as well, maybe they smell different than others? I mean the Ebony use different oil for hair, and different kind of lotion to use their dry skin that irritate my dog? :lol:

My girlfriend's dad own mother German Shepherd, and father Black Labrador. Her dog is runt (last baby out of 12 siblings, and she is lab/german shepherd mix).

My dog attack female african americans as well, maybe they smell different than others? I mean the Ebony use different oil for hair, and different kind of lotion to use their dry skin that irritate my dog? :lol:
Really? :roll:

And what do you as an Ivory use in your hair?

Really? :roll:

And what do you as an Ivory use in your hair?

Nice eye roll, what is above you? :lol:

I've seen most African Americans use oil to moisturize their hair, and use lotion to rub their arms, and hands to keep skin soft.

Have you seen that before? IF not, you may ask your closest and open-minded African American friend.

Nice eye roll, what is above you? :lol:

I've seen most African Americans use oil to moisturize their hair, and use lotion to rub their arms, and hands to keep skin soft.

Have you seen that before? IF not, you may ask your closest and open-minded African American friend.
I know more about ethnic hair and skin care than you could imagine. :lol:

Terrorists? Then KKK would be illegal. Terrorists illegal, KKK legal. I don't get it.

that doesn't work like that.

it's only illegal if the members did something illegal... like kidnapping, murdering, and blowing things up.

nothing illegal to call yourself as a KKK follower/member and doing Aryan salute. First Amendment, remember?

it's only illegal if the members did something illegal... like kidnapping, murdering, and blowing things up.

nothing illegal to call yourself as a KKK follower/member and doing Aryan salute. First Amendment, remember?

do they still exists to the degree they did,look total twats to me

a dog cant be an adherent to a human ideoogy, nor can a dog take oaths, contrary to the silly pig ideas of swearing in police dogs.
Any human grouo driven by ideology can have trsined dogs do do what theie told by their masters...
But the ideology,bas in kkk, doenst come into rhe pooches mind one bit
I was trying to understand what you said but I still don't get it. Plain English, please. :lol:

So KKK is officially not a terrorist organization?

Back