Bitterness

Very good good advice. I gotta admit, I used to have issues with bitterness and thru therapy I learned that it is not worth it. I will send this to some of my friends who still hold bitterness from 10 even 20 years ago. Time to let go. Not healthy.

BTW...BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL ASL!!!!!!!

It's a good video!

I totally agree about bitterness, even if someone doesn't show up that person might have a very good excuse or reason for not coming as planned, It's important to seek in your heart and forgive that person, because really this person did not deserved that bitterness from you. ;)

I don't have that much bitterness, I just cut the ties with some people when people seems to hold onto a grudge that happens years ago, or months ago, and still bad mouthing about me, of course I forgive, but I won't forget, friendship will never be the same again, even when so much chances been given, it's not worth it anymore.

It was great video.... Ken Davis is right... he does makes sense... wow wow...
My late husband refused to let me going to bed angry... now i understand... no wonder my late husband was right.. but we did made up before going to sleep...

i have to do something not to be angry over stupid things
i am moving on without my jerk EX who refused to come so he do have some bitterness in him for not do what i ask for

oh well

That's was a good video...Thanks for sharing it with us :)

I agree that bitterness is something not to be dwelled on. People shouldn't be bitter about everything. If a mistake is made, accept it and move on. :)

Back