Biting hamster

Hamsters? They make a good snack for snakes...

I used to have gerbils, and I loved my furry little rodents, however, they couldnt stop...(word garbled)...and I kept finding little litters in the cages. Eventually, I had to sell the whole shebang to a pet store that needed gerbils. Wonder what happened to them? Probably snake snacks by now. That was years and years ago.

Oceanbreeze said:
I like this idea best! Just feed the damn thing to the dog or cat. Hamsters are most vile creatures on the planet!

:rofl:

Yea my son's first hamster was killed by my dog. So I got the second one. Geez wheez if I can find the receipt maybe just maybe I will return it to the darn store and get something else.

Malfoyish said:
Biter? Feed it to the dog and get a new one.
ms_2071.gif

Pomeranian said:
Yea my son's first hamster was killed by my dog. So I got the second one. Geez wheez if I can find the receipt maybe just maybe I will return it to the darn store and get something else.
Dear sweet Pom...just ship that damn Hammy to me and I will give it to my dog, he loves to ummmm play with rats, mice and hamsters hehehehe...ya know what i mean???....*snickers*.........

You will all be overjoyed to learn that little Maria has found her way home and is safely snuggled away in her Habitrail. When I checked in morning, there she was—fast asleep. :squint: She found her way back to the cage sometime during the night and settled right in like nothing had ever happened. I guess the hamster is smarter than that Boy Scout who got lost in Utah a couple of months ago.

i had a hamster when i was younger his name was peanut butter ,but spikey my sisters cat ate him

my sister had a guina pig when we were kids and my brothers friend at the time was like "oh my god thats the fattest, biggest hamster i've ever seen". :laugh2:

Hey! I just got new two dwarf hamster this past weekend, they are so cute. They are both of males. Anyway, one of them did bite me when I picked it up because they were smelling my hand so they thought my finger was food ha ha I have to wash my hand every time before I pick it up so it won't bite.

But it does help if you have a mini wood stick so they can chew it.

my friend had a hamster that when you try to feed him he would bite your finger and not let go of it. It used to hurt a lot but it always made me laugh because it never at its food. . . i think he wanted to eat fingers instead of celery :doh:

Back