"Bite Me!" - Taken Literally

Loghead

Reaction score
MERIDEN, Conn. - An analyst at the Connecticut Police Academy says a co-worker responded literally to her "bite me" remark and chomped on her.

Former Waterbury police captain Francis Woodruff was charged Tuesday with disorderly conduct and released on a promise to appear in court. He's accused of biting academy licence and applications analyst Rochelle Wyler on April 24.

A police arrest report says Wyler had teeth marks and bruising on the back of her left arm.

Wyler's complaint alleges Woodruff was annoying her by calling her a clerk.

She says she responded with "bite me" - and he did.

Woodruff is also a training co-ordinator with the 130-member police department in Meriden, just south of Hartford.

He says he was joking.

Connecticut woman bitten after 'bite me' remark

And he was a training co-ordinator? Hmmmmm.

What an Ass. I sure hope she files harassment charges against him. He was annoying her and picking on her!

I do not understand how people can be so arrogant and get their jollys off of picking on someone. Obviously he has a complex.

Gee, Why is it that everything has to be taken literally these days? *shakes my head*

Yeah, That behavior shouldn't be condoned. And, The ironic part of this is - It happened at a Police Academy.

Oh boy..what can I say?

Wow! I've said that before, and I think if someone took me up on it I would have had my dog bite him where the sun don't shine!

Back