Birthday Twins

Originally posted by Steel
uh no...my birthday is October 16th :ugh:

:bowdown: boah...i`m too to brithday at October 16, 1977 and your year? :bowdown:

Echt? Deaf258 hat am 16. Oktober auch Geburtstag. Komisch! Hast du Anime auch gern?

Really? Deaf258 also has birthday on October 16th. Funny! Do you also like Anime?

Glowman and komatsu's birthday is same as mine on April 16th.... I haven't seen their tying here yet...

It seems that I'm the only one here that will be celebrating my birthday on November 21st... grrr!! Only if CFhun and I was born on the same day... Nov 20th, we get along famously! :twisted: Well... I know I can easily go back to User CP.. type in November 20th, 1972!! Mwahahaha!!

Originally posted by odeblaaa
wer ist Anime? ich kenne ihn/ihr nicht!

what is Anime? i know he/she not. !

Anime = Japanische Animation-Filme wie Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Ramna 1/2, usw... Verstehst du, was ich denke?

Anime = Japanese animation films, like Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Ramna 1/2, etc... Do you understand what I am thinking?

http://www.animeigo.com/

:D me and Jen (Strawberry) have same birthday - we both have friends THAT knew each other from MSSD (Jen's friend Sunny aka wickedeyed knew my best friend Cherish from my school cuz Cherish did went to MSSD for the first 3 months of her sophomore year - 99-00)

Dirtyoldman and I share a same b-day june 9th so that means he's my long lost twin :laugh2: and I'm sure we both are sex freaks don't u agree with me DOM? ;)

Mine is October 17th.. Same as Neo, but I dont see him/her typing anywhere in adv2 tho.. So therefore I guess I am only one here lol.

Starmoon25 and l e a d a m is on same b-day as mine.. but never seen them post on AD.. m b-day Jan 5 :)

AproposdeToi and i share the same b day BUT i don't see him posting at all ( him/her) ( just had a birthday :) its sept 26th)

Deafghostfreak and I share the same birthday and we love hockey!

I just found out that I have a birthday twin and it's JRA but we're complete opposites!! *tittering*

I just check into calendar for my birthday date ... nobody is in my position look like i am not having any twin birthday which is good news ! lol also, i am not gonna to reveal my birthday date .. I know Lazsa knew mine... but she already have my words to zip her lip off . :dance: ;)

Back