Birthday Party

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
Hey People wanted to know how u guys been doin? i havent been in here for a while been SOOO BUSY TODAY! been cleaning, folding clothes pick up toys, etc etc cuz TOMORROW saturday may 13th is my son's birthday party.. he already turned 4 last tuesday may 9th.. but has to take a party tomorrow.. sooooo I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL!!!!!!!!!! pray for me cuz i havent throw my son a birthday party for 2 years...... me bad.. MONEY PROBLEM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! but this year it's tough for me but i made it out! myself.. ordered a SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS CAKE! and but no balloons, hats, etc this year too much money for me but next year it will be better one i Hope! so Just wanted to post it up!

TTYL EVERYONE! :)

:) I hope your son has a great time tomorrow at his party. Oh don't worry about the hats and all, they are expensive yes, and they will only get thrown away later on. The birthday cake is the most important thing. Your son will have a great time with his friends tomorrow!!!! Good luck!!!

Oh that's awesome! I hope your son love his party that you made it up on tomorrow and I hope everybody have fun! :thumb: let us know abt it ;)

aww cake and ice cream is good enough for your son and go to park and have fun? :D i hope your son will have fun! :D

Want to post a UPDATE today....... I HAD A BLAST TIME today for my son's birthday party.. i would say about 20 people showed up and alot of kids and had goodtime my son loves it and had ALOT ALOT of presents and my MOM showed up i'm THRILLED! and i'm VERY TIRED... 5 people 3 kids and 2 adults are staying here.. i'm POOPED! my son is at my parents for overnight so he can open more presents there.. he has MORE at my parents what a SPOIL! so LV MSG
TTYL!

I am glad that your little guy got a great stuff for his birthday! :thumb: Wish we could attend but next year maybe!

Back