Birthday 360 box turns up empty.

Yes, if feel like light then its empty.

That's remind me from Child's Play, Andy (little kid) got gift for his birthday and he mentioned that gift is light and probably not get Chucky doll (Good Guys) then he got upset after opened and it was from clothes.

Yes, if feel like light then its empty.

That's remind me from Child's Play, Andy (little kid) got gift for his birthday and he mentioned that gift is light and probably not get Chucky doll (Good Guys) then he got upset after opened and it was from clothes.

Maybe his dad stole it and play in basement. Not let his wife and son know. LOL!

wait...they got it from circuit city? then how in the hell was that box empty with nothing but full of papers inside? seems that they got toally ripped off and should sue circuit city or something.

wait...they got it from circuit city? then how in the hell was that box empty with nothing but full of papers inside? seems that they got toally ripped off and should sue circuit city or something.

How? Xbox 360 box had a hole for serial number. Remember that.

Microsoft and Circuit City is not that stupid.

Good try, parents!! They must be early 30's.

How? Xbox 360 box had a hole for serial number. Remember that.

Microsoft and Circuit City is not that stupid.

Good try, parents!! They must be early 30's.

Now that you mention it...I wonder where is REALLY the console?

Wasnt the salesclerk at the CC supposed to scan in the 360's serial number that is on back of the console? If so, the receipt should have the serial number of the 360 printed on it from the barcode.

If the serial number was printed on the receipt, the family is good as fucked. If not, they need to get a free 360 from CC, but the family should have had checked the weight and contents before they left the store in the first place....

When I got both original broken and replacement 360's at the EBGames, the clerk scanned in the console's barcode on the back and gave me receipt with the 360. Same thing went for my old PS2 at the Walmart too.

Ouch! If i was in his shoes, I would be FREAK ME OUT, till I get my sweet xbox 360 for free without pay or something...

This is so harsh ouch!!! I feel sorry for person who is the loss of console and his money fly as gone for nothing..

something tells me that the story isnt at all true...

Wow... they didn't even notice how light the box was? :roll:

Back