Bipolar

webexplorer said:
darkangel8603 - do you take Zoloft? My neice is taking it daily. If she stops taking it, it makes her worse. I terrify this medicine from the news that killed his grandparents 15 years ago. A young boy killed them when he was 12 and took that pill from his parents' request. He has been in prison ever since. He went back to court last summer. The Zoloft company's lawyer won the case that made him to go back to prison for about 25 more years. He was only kid. Of course, the company did it on purpose for profit.

no i dont take zoloft.. i take seroquel in two different doses for twice a day, and celeza for depression. I also take other meds for other reasons. In total i take 4 different pills everyday, and that does not include my inhalar.

rjr2006 said:
ms p, well, since you just mentioned that you are not happy & ADers didn't like what you posted in the past. I would suggest that you go to a psychologist. I know someone in my high school, who is bipolar and I don't like her at all because she only sees my disability instead of inside myself and that we HAVE TO BE STRONG, no matter what is going on in the world and life. People need to learn the truth about real life.

you don't like someone who have a mental illness (which could be considered as a disability for some people) because she didnt like your disability?

Sorry that doesnt make sense, it make you sound like you are a hypocrite..

Here we go again, "It's all about me" Why I even bother trying to suggest something to Miss P? I'm outta here. :whistle:

Cheri said:
Here we go again, "It's all about me" Why I even bother trying to suggest something to Miss P? I'm outta here. :whistle:

yeah, me too...

Hi darkangel8603 -

Did you know that St. John's Wort pills for alternative medicine for depression? Fortunately, it has no side effect. It beats most medicines.

inhalar ? You mean inhaler?

sequoias said:
Bi polar is a disorder that people have mental imbalance with sudden mood swings from happy to very depression unexpectly. It is not easy to deal with that and you have to learn to cope with it (if you have bi polar that is).

My half brother has it and bi polar killed him on May 2005. It's sad when that happens.

How did bipolar kill him ?

sequoias said:
It was caused by suicide, that was unexpected.

Wow. I didn't know that the bipolar could be THAT dangerous - will the medication help to prevent it from happenin' ?

Hello, sounds like Rodney Dangerfield is in the house! :giggle:

Hello Ms P.

We had ENOUGH of negaivte around here...think POSTITIVE and CHEERFUL! We don't want us (all of us on ADers) become emeny (sp)! So find something that is postitive. Thank you! I do agreed with Cheri and others' posts. I've enough to hear all of :bsflag: !

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Why people assume that I have bipolar or claim I am dr jerkll and mr hyde?

I can be a nice person but people want to take advantage of me.

My roommate at csun kept asking me for scissor everyday and she lost her key and ask me to open the door for her everyday.

I got so tired of the routine and I told her the scissor at the store cost 2 dollars, why don't she buy her one.

And I ask her to go ahead and pay for a new key and she claim she has no money and want me to lend her some money...

I frown up and told her I will not open the door for her and I won't let her use my scissor anymore....

But then I ain't a nice person anymore.
Then that dumb csun counselor claim that I hurt people...

What? I have to be people pleaser?

Even my dog Britney won't obey me, I had a hot plate on my right hand and drink on my left hand and I can't even walk upstair and go directly to my room with this dog walking under my feet. And once I made it to my room and dog jumped on my chair. I tried to give her a command to get down.
But she won't and I had to use my clean hand to scoop her off... Cause I didn't want to spank her.

If I spank her. Oh I am a mean woman.

Same thing with men they won't leave me alone until I give in.... If I sneak away, oh I am a mad woman or a lesbo.

I know that this is life... But come on, give me a break... People need to grow up and stop being evil to one another and be concider and make life easy for everyone and stop aggrevate people.

I don't have bipolar or schizoprenia....
It is normal for people such as me to be fed up and explode their emotion. That is all I gotta say.

Happy new year!!!!

webexplorer said:
Wow. You are back. It sounds that you have some "negative" energy around you. You could look up on google about negative energy and aura.

I picked some websites from google for you to read them quick:

http://www.yourhandscanhealyou.com/protectyourselff.html
http://www.fengshuimiracle.com/column_getting_rid_of_negative_energy.htm
http://www.emaxhealth.com/18/639.html
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_energy
* http://www.crystalinks.com/aura.html

I have some real crystals (rocks - clear quartz) on my TV, computer, and some rooms to keep negative energy to go away. Hope that helps.

She obviously love sick with RavenSteve. Poor Miss. P...

CyberRed said:
Wow. I didn't know that the bipolar could be THAT dangerous - will the medication help to prevent it from happenin' ?

Didn't you know that con artist guy has a bipolar ?

I'm sorry , you're bipolar..

I hoping you could change your attudie and bring back postive ways and doesn't want negivate anymore..

one day, you'll back normal and better person.. Take care yourself..
by the way , wishes you have good luck work hard yourself and your goal dream come true don't give up yourself..

Why do they read this thread when you know I don't ever talk about positive?

Why I have to apologize to cheri, rjr, and mama because I don't live up to their standard?

Cheri always criticize everybody.... She hurts people... Look at how she scorn heath... When he wanted to talk about obese woman at the library and all of the suddenly heath is a terrible heartless person....

while u and cheri may have some issues, but that is between u and her. Not everybody else in AD.. While other people should not side with someone, everybody has their own opinions.

I hope nobody is siding with anybody about some stupid issues, its not worth it. I had gone through half a year in my life, with only my best friend to support and get support while all the rest of the kids my age were siding with someone just because she was popular and pretty. During that time, me and my best friend had went through harrasment, bullying, humilation, fights (physical), and that shit. It was not fun.. trust me.. So i hope people in AD will not do the same as my peers did to me once in grade 7 and 8 (elementary... so try to act older than them)

yah many people get bipolar, even famous people..

Buzz Aldrin, astronaut
Lionel Aldridge
Hans Christian Andersen
Ned Beatty
Robert Boorstin, assistant to Pres. Clinton,
Arthur Benson, writer
William Blake (1757-1827), poet
Ralph Blakelock, artist
Napoleon Bonaparte
Tadeusz Borowski
Art Buchwald
Tim Burton, movie director
Drew Carey, actor
Jim Carrey, actor
Dick Cavett
C.E. Chaffin, writer, poet
Agatha Christie
Winston Churchill
John Clare, poet
Rosemary Clooney
Francis Ford Coppola
Patricia Cornwell, writer
Richard Dadd
John Daly
John Davidson
Edward Dayes
Ray Davies
Emily Dickinson
Kitty Dukakis
Patty Duke
Thomas Eagleton
T S Eliot
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Robert Evans
Carrie Fisher
Edward FitzGerald
Robert Frost
F Scott Fitzgerald
Larry Flynt
Connie Francis, actor, musician
Sigmund Freud, physician
Cary Grant, actor
Kaye Gibbons, writer
Shecky Greene, comedian, actor
Linda Hamilton, actor
Kristin Hersh, musician
Victor Hugo, Poet
Alfred Lord Tennyson
Jack London, author
Robert Lowell, poet
Marilyn Monroe, actress
Mozart, composer
Jay Marvin, radio personality, writer
Kevin McDonald, comedian, actor
Kristy McNichol, actor
Dimitri Mihalas, scientist
Kate Millett, writer, artist
Spike Milligan, comic actor, writer
John Mulheren, financier (U.S.)
Robert Munsch, writer
Ilie Nastase, athlete (tennis), politician
Isaac Newton, scientist
Margo Orum, writer
Nicola Pagett, actor
J C Penney
Plato, philosopher, according to Aristotle
Edgar Allen Poe, author
Jimmie Piersall, athlete, sports announcer
Charley Pride, musician
Mac Rebennack (Dr. John), musician
Jeannie C. Riley, musician
Phil Graham, owner, Washington Post
Graham Greene, writer
Peter Gregg, team owner, race car driver
Abbie Hoffman, writer, political activist
Lynn Rivers, U.S. Congress
Francesco Scavullo, artist, photographer
Lori Schiller, writer, educator
Frances Sherwood, writer
Scott Simmie, writer, journalist
Alonzo Spellman, athlete (football)
Muffin Spencer-Devlin, athlete (pro golf)
Gordon Sumner (Sting), musician, composer
St Francis
St John
St Theresa
Rod Steiger, film maker
Robert Louis Stevenson
Liz Taylor, actor
J.M.W. Turner
Mark Twain, author
Alfred, Lord Tennyson, poet
Ted Turner, entrepreneur, media giant
Jean-Claude Van Damme, athlete, actor
Vincent van Gogh
Mark Vonnegut, doctor, writer
Sol Wachtler, judge, writer
Tom Waits, musician, composer
Walt Whitman, poet
Tennessee Williams, author
Brian Wilson, musician (Beach Boys), composer
Jonathan Winters, comedian, actor, writer, artist
Luther Wright, athlete (basketball)
Margot Kidder, actor
Robert E Lee, soldier
Bill Liechtenstein, producer (TV & radio)
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865), US President
Daniel Johnston, musician
Samuel Johnson, poet
Burgess Meredith, 1908-1997, actor, director

http://www.bipolarsupport.org/famous.html

Kalista said:

Are you serious ? I didn't know that. Wow ..

CyberRed said:

Yes, but he didn't regularly take the medicine so it screwed him up big time.

Back