Bill Would Ban Drone Strikes Against U.S. Citizens

I just gave you scientifically back information and strong moral implications as to why surveillance is bad and that's the best you can come up with?

Are you a terrorist? If not, then you have nothing to worry about. They are not interested in your shit.

if you're cool with police officer performing routine unannounced inspection at your house for any illegal substance... I guess good for you for being such a model citizen for government.

if you're cool with police officer performing routine unannounced inspection at your house for any illegal substance... I guess good for you for being such a model citizen for government.
That's not exactly same at all. Police goes into your house physically. NSA doesn't.

I understand how you and others feel. I feel the same way but NSA's purpose is to help FBI catch terrorists. If we want to stop NSA spying, then how do we stop terrorism? So far FBI prevented 30 terror plots. How? NSA!

If people don't want NSA spying, then they would have to expect more terrorisms and I bet you that they would cry for NSA's help afterwards.

That's not exactly same at all. Police goes into your house physically. NSA doesn't.

I understand how you and others feel. I feel the same way but NSA's purpose is to help FBI catch terrorists. If we want to stop NSA spying, then how do we stop terrorism? So far FBI prevented 30 terror plots. How? NSA!

If people don't want NSA spying, then they would have to expect more terrorisms and I bet you that they would cry for NSA's help afterwards.

and I bet you will create a rant thread about Jiro if you are victim of terrorist attack - blame on wrong people.

No difference. On is on site and one is remote. Both are invasions of privacy.

and I bet you will create a rant thread about Jiro if you are victim of terrorist attack - blame on wrong people.
No, the terrorists are interested in Northeast states. You know why. I ain't worried about it but Jiro should be if NSA stops spying on terrorists. :lol:

No, the terrorists are interested in Northeast states. You know why. I ain't worried about it but Jiro should be if NSA stops spying on terrorists. :lol:

That's not true, they can target at CA too.

actually it's quite the same.

I understand how you and others feel. I feel the same way but NSA's purpose is to help FBI catch terrorists.
again.... the LAW was extremely specific about NSA spying on American citizens. It's ILLEGAL. 100% ILLEGAL. PERIOD.

You support the government breaking the laws to protect us by removing our freedom and rights? You know what's it called? England.

If we want to stop NSA spying, then how do we stop terrorism? So far FBI prevented 30 terror plots. How? NSA!
because they said so? you actually believe them? If they said 100, would you believe it too?

eh not really. look at for the past 100 years.. how many terrorism attacks did we have? RARE.

and yet.... you support the government breaking the laws and restricting our rights for rare incidents?

not really. the terrorists are everywhere. do you know who most of the terrorists are?

the Americans. yep you read it correctly - the AMERICANS. I bet you're saying WTF YOU <bleep> CRAZY? The number of domestic terrorists/threats greatly outnumbers the number of foreign terrorists/threats. You know why? If the foreign terrorists attack us... very simple - we kidnap/torture/kill them and/or obliterate their country.

but the government can't do that to American terrorists on American soil because... first of all - it's illegal. It's illegal for the President to be the Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

Now you want our own government to kill us on American soil without due process. :roll:

actually it's quite the same.
Again, no. NSA can't see anything in your house, not even your blow-up doll. :laugh2: What? This is not funny? Sorry about that.

again.... the LAW was extremely specific about NSA spying on American citizens. It's ILLEGAL. 100% ILLEGAL. PERIOD.

You support the government breaking the laws to protect us by removing our freedom and rights? You know what's it called? England.

because they said so? you actually believe them? If they said 100, would you believe it too?

eh not really. look at for the past 100 years.. how many terrorism attacks did we have? RARE.

and yet.... you support the government breaking the laws and restricting our rights for rare incidents?
If FBI didn't foil 30 terror plots with NSA's help since 9/11, then it would not be rare definitely. You don't get it? Interesting!

BTW, one of the plots was in Germany. The German authorities appreciated it very much that they were informed about it and caught the terrorists there. What? You think that's also bullshit?

Last edited:
Again, no. NSA can't see anything in your house, not even your blow-up doll. :laugh2: What? This is not funny? Sorry about that.

The reason we have laws protecting privacy of our homes, phone and mail (or we did at least before the bush administration) is because the data they contain is PRIVATE. There is no difference in accessing someones home and accessing someones email contents as it pertains to privacy. They are both the same violation against privacy even though the specific object of the violation differs.

yes they can. they can see what you ordered.

yes they can. they can see what you ordered.
You might get it from a local sex shop or order it by phone or mail. Nevertheless, NSA doesn't care about it because it has nothing to do with terrorism. So go ahead and order a second one online.

You might get it from a local sex shop or order it by phone or mail. Nevertheless, NSA doesn't care about it because it has nothing to do with terrorism. So go ahead and order a second one online.

Are you serious? Don't act like pretend to comfort the fear.

You might get it from a local sex shop or order it by phone or mail.
actually they can probably see it thru your webcam.

Nevertheless, NSA doesn't care about it because it has nothing to do with terrorism. So go ahead and order a second one online.
that's not for you to decide whether or not if it's irrelevant. that's their job and they can make it relevant however and whatever they want it to be. that's the problem.

all I can say is look at what FBI did to Martin Luther King thru illegal wiretapping like what NSA is doing. they've publicly made him a homosexual faggot and sleeping around with prostitutes in order to discredit him.

ever wonder how did the government especially Republican Party find out about Elliot Spitzer's discretion? illegal wiretapping.

...ever wonder how did the government especially Republican Party find out about Elliot Spitzer's discretion? illegal wiretapping.
It was his indiscretion that got him into trouble; the problem was he was not discreet in his behavior.

It was his indiscretion that got him into trouble; the problem was he was not discreet in his behavior.

nobody knew till wiretapping exposed him.

nobody knew till wiretapping exposed him.
Google "Eliot Spitzer indiscretion."

When a married person commits adultery, that's called an indiscretion, whether or not they are publicly exposed.

Google "Eliot Spitzer indiscretion."

When a married person commits adultery, that's called an indiscretion, whether or not they are publicly exposed.

right. the point is... how was it exposed? illegal wiretapping. but that doesn't matter anymore.

Back