Bill Wilkerson Center

flor1

Reaction score
Anyone here give me any feedback about them need to find out a little bit more about them . Like that they are part of Vanderbilt university. Looking at getting Cochlear implants closest to my location.
Thanks for any input.

I've done some research studies there and the team is top notch. You will be very pleased with your experience there.

I've done some research studies there and the team is top notch. You will be very pleased with your experience there.
Glad to hear that four and a half hour drive there like to know people have had good results.
Two hours to Atlanta but can't find anyone with anything good to say about people doing implants there.

I go there and they are absolutely amazing. Dr. Wanna is so kind and so good. I have nothing but great things to say!!

We go to see if I qualify for a implant Thursday has been a long wait but more then ready for the next step.
I will update as we progress.

Qualified after a long day at the hospital just waiting now on insurance.
Still trying to figure out what implant to get hospital uses all three said it was my choice leaning towards the AB anyone here have input one way or the other. Thanks

Qualified after a long day at the hospital just waiting now on insurance.
Still trying to figure out what implant to get hospital uses all three said it was my choice leaning towards the AB anyone here have input one way or the other. Thanks

Congratulations. I have AB and when you look at numbers/design/technology it is the best product on the market. It have the best opportunity to give you normal hearing in all situations along with forward capable advances that the other manufacturers just don't have.

Got word today approved set for 2-24 can't wait.
Decided to go with the AB.

Tomorrows the day have to be at the hospital by 6 surgury at 8 been a long haul but I'm more then ready.

First 24 hours have been interesting lots of noise things starting to get clearer have to wait and see.

Back