Bill: Mandatory Paternity Tests Before Birth Certificates Issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here. i agree with you as it wont affect that as i did got child support and while on ssdi but i dont have custody of TJ so i dont have child support anymore.

it all based on how much the father made and are required to send the money to child enforcement agency then mail check to the mother of the child to use for clothes, foods and medicines.

Yep true. :) I agree with your statment. :giggle:

Yes, my dear, I do work 2 jobs and attend graduate school. It is doable. Because you are not motivated to do so does not make it an impossible proposition. The majority of my cohorts inthe program work 40 hours a week, as well as attend graduate school. It is the usual situation, rather than the exception. I would think that you would already know that, giventhat you once claimed a law degree. My studying/researching is done at various times throughout the week. It is during those times that I am not on the forum.

Likewise, I am able to discuss my field with a degree of expertise that you have failed to show when it comes to the law. Likewise, you were totally unable to answer questions where you received your JD, and when you tried to fake an answer, it was readily apparent to all.

Now. let's get back on topic and discuss the OP with some degree of credibility on your part.

You asked for my credentials and I've told you that you I would give it to you in private messaging when you send me your credentials first.

You've choose not respond, so therefore how do we know that you're not saying who you are?

Getting back to the issue at hand, first things first--it has to become law. Then we can argue to our heart's content.

You asked for my credentials and I've told you that you I would give it to you in private messaging when you send me your credentials first.

You've choose not respond, so therefore how do we know that you're not saying who you are?

Getting back to the issue at hand, first things first--it has to become law. Then we can argue to our heart's content.

That's okay, Byrdie. We already know what your creentials aren't.:giggle: And the chance of this bill becoming law is slim to none.

That's okay, Byrdie. We already know what your creentials aren't.:giggle: And the chance of this bill becoming law is slim to none.

:giggle: We also know that psychologists are often referred as..."quacks."

If the bill becomes law, it becomes law, if it doesn't, it doesn't.

:giggle: We also know that psychologists are often referred as..."quacks."

If the bill becomes law, it becomes law, if it doesn't, it doesn't.

Nowq you are going in circles. And people who claim to have a law degree without one are called "frauds."

Nowq you are going in circles. And people who claim to have a law degree without one are called "frauds."

And ones that "diagnose" people on forums without a formal meeting is clear definition of a "quack."

And ones that "diagnose" people on forums without a formal meeting is clear definition of a "quack."

"Fraud" is not a diagnosis, Byrdie. It is an assessment of dishonesty. Very different things. And some behaviors qre quite typical in their presentation.

"Fraud" is not a diagnosis, Byrdie. It is an assessment of dishonesty. Very different things. And some behaviors qre quite typical in their presentation.

So is the "science" of psychology. It's not "real."

So is the "science" of psychology. It's not "real."

There is a whole world out there that disagrees with you. Funny, too, that attorneys use psychologists every day as expert witnesses. You've backed yourself into yet another corner, Byrdie.:giggle:

The only thing that isn't real here is that JD you claim to have.:giggle:

I'm done here. I have no interest in bantering needlessly with someone attempting to recover face after having been caught in their own trap.

Jillo is right that the attorneys do use psychologists as expert witnesses for trials. so psychologists are not quacks. :giggle:

There is a whole world out there that disagrees with you. Funny, too, that attorneys use psychologists every day as expert witnesses. You've backed yourself into yet another corner, Byrdie.:giggle:

The only thing that isn't real here is that JD you claim to have.:giggle:

I'm done here. I have no interest in bantering needlessly with someone attempting to recover face after having been caught in their own trap.

I never used psychologists.

I used psychiatrists.

Big difference between the two.

Besides if she was a psychologist as she claims to be, too bad she couldn't use her skills to save her marriage.......

I used psychiatrists.

Besides if she was a psychologist as she claims to be, too bad she couldn't use her skills to save her marriage.......

Her husband died so she is a widow.

I used psychiatrists.

Quite the bitter little fellow, aren't you, Byrdie?

The difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist is that one prescribes meds, one doesn't.

How exactly would skills as a psychologist have prevented my husband from dying of a heart attack, Byrdie?

Once again, you have proven to be the source of your own undoing. Don't be hatin' cause your fabrications have unraveled before your very eyes. Use it as a learning experience.

Mod Note:

Thread's closed for the time being, under review--as well as a need for a 'cooling period'.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back