Bilingual Sign Language Dictionary Website

Jay

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

For my university project I have created a website that converts simples letters, words and phrases in to its ASL and BSL equivalent. URL as follows:

http://81.157.18.193:8080/SignLanguageSystem/

Currently the website is a prototype and if there is a lot of interest in the website, further sign languages will be added. Further words and phrases will be added soon. Also if any you have any words or phrases you feel would be helpful, please let me know (contact details can be found in the website). Also please feel free to send me your sign videos to add, either via email or using the upload facility from the website. Hope you all like the website, and please sign the guest book, all comments will be a great help.

Thanks all,

Jay

Jay, I checked the link but it told me the page couldn't be displayed

Hmmmm, the link works fine for me.
Interesting site, but it does take quite a while to upload the signs, and is it just me, but does "Phrase" have only one entry, THANK YOU?

Hi,

Regarding the loading of videos. Unfortunately if you don’t have at least 256 KB/s download speed the videos will take a while to upload. I would compress the videos further but this would result in poor video quality.

At the moment I am trying to find someone to help to me create further phrases. Feel free to send in your own phrase videos, would be happy to add them :)

Thanks,

Jay

Back