Bilatteral CI for daughter

^Angel^ said:
Because he said he don't want to hear from ANTI-CI

Instead of pin point the blame on who did what or why, look at it from both sides Cloggy, and the sad part is you don't....

Quit your blaming games

Angel, it's a matter of focus. If one continues to read after the ANTI-CI part, then you will see more.

I focused on
I want real advice from people that have undergone similar experiences from the perspective of the person recieving a bi latteral or a parent that have been through this situation.

And Angel, we are both looking at it from both sides...
Let me finish by apologizing to LillysDad that I brought this thread off-topic.

Thakns for the input all.
Cloggy, I appreciate your perspective relative to your childs implantation.

Cherri, as far as the anti-CI crowd, they are alive and well here. And for the record, I have been told that it is "cruel" to subject a child to the operation involved in CI implantation.

Levonian said:
What do you have on the right side?

Well, that's a tough one to answer. I have too much hearing ability on my right side to qualify for a CI. but that's pretty vague.

In the past if hearing people would ask me how much of my hearing I've lost, I would tell them "about half" They diddn't really want to know, and they have no idea how to read an audiogram so trying to explain with any usefull detail would just make their eyes glaze over.

this is my audiogram from about 2 years ago my hearing loss has progressed a bit since then.
http://www.farmerjoe.org/audiogram.jpg

Back