Biggest public works investment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah But My point is that I never understanding why Obama didn't make to solve Chicago with economic and race issues before his running for president? I recall that Obama told this nation and even world, He just ignore nation has big race issues. He can't afford to answer and solve our race issues. Now thats show us our Economic been collapse. How He can fix those? Mmm.. Therefore, I am not going to buy his bs-promise on this nation with economic improvement when he sit on the president's seat in white house. I don't think so that he capably will save this nation out of the big massive mess!

The FDR New Deal agencies are finally getting reborn with President Obama :)

Works Progress Administration:
Works Progress Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Civilian Conservation Corps:
Civilian Conservation Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Glad President Obama has addressed his plan for New Deal II.
Yeah I've heard WPA for long times ago, thats what welfare use that programs for people get the ticket to go job thru wpa.. Why Obama want to using wpa like that? Fed-state will don't have enough money funds for WPA, CCC. but thats will be limit budget for WPA and CCC.

Unfortuately there is more discrimination and race-wars.

Economic system in Chicago is fine, not including with late 2000's recession and economy in Chicago has been boom from 90's and some of 2000's, also there's alot of change in this area too, Obama isn't majority impact on economy in Chicago since it was mayor and some people who work for government to help boom the economy.

Race war isn't big issue, unlike in 1960's and nothing to happen in my area, except for some racial slur and racial slur is happen in all US, even I never had experience with racial slur after graduated from HS.

Yeah But My point is that I never understanding why Obama didn't make to solve Chicago with economic and race issues before his running for president? I recall that Obama told this nation and even world, He just ignore nation has big race issues. He can't afford to answer and solve our race issues. Now thats show us our Economic been collapse. How He can fix those? Mmm.. Therefore, I am not going to buy his bs-promise on this nation with economic improvement when he sit on the president's seat in white house. I don't think so that he capably will save this nation out of the big massive mess!

This doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand and otherwise, it doesn't make sense.

Yeah I've heard WPA for long times ago, thats what welfare use that programs for people get the ticket to go job thru wpa.. Why Obama want to using wpa like that? Fed-state will don't have enough money funds for WPA, CCC. but thats will be limit budget for WPA and CCC.

WHY NOT?

There people who need jobs and will need jobs. Roosevelt's program gave people work and helped them support their families.

It has nothing to do with welfare. Do some research.

This doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand and otherwise, it doesn't make sense.
you thinking that way. that's fine.. I sometime read your some posts which dont make sense, also.

So Anyway I knew Obama can't fix the big mess for four years as overnight.

you women are gonna work and support men and children! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back