Biggest new cruise ship

How far are shipmakers are gonna go...it looks great and everything but when will too much become too much?

The Titanic designers would definitely faint seeing this ship.

with their mouth drop open lol

Hi,
Yes, I heard about Oasis of the Sea (RC). It is nice. But Naviortor(sp) of the Sea is almost similar to Oasis of the Sea.

My friend and I will planning to go to the Naviortor(sp) of the Sea on Dec 26,2009-Jan 2,2010...with deaf group.

Deafbear

WHOA! That's a huge cruise I ever seen... I would love to go there... I have been on a cruise before and loved it. It was so much fun! Would love to go there again with my fiance and family as well...

Wow... That's SO huge!
Two years ago, my 3 girlfriends and I went on a Freedom of the Seas cruise and we had a blast time there.
I heard that 1,380 people already signed up so far, to go on a Deaf Freedom cruise next year (2010!), according to the Passages Travel agent. It's Mexico! (Mexican Riviera!) I will definitely go there but my three girlfriends all said they are not interested in going there because they already went there. I don't mind about going there again. Oh, well.. I guess I will have to find someone who is interested in joining me.

Hi,

I heard that the deaf group will be on the Oasis of the Sea on Nov 27 or Dec 11 2010 either. I don't know how many who will sign it up for that?

Deafbear

Hi,

If you want to look for cheap prices for the cruises? You can check this website....

allaboardtravel.com (there is no deaf group but you are on own)

If you lives in Florida area....the all aboard travel offer a free airfares and transportions.

My friend and I will go to the NCL Pearl cruise on April 10-24, 2010 ...from Miami to San Diego (thru the Panama Canal). (Included free airfare and transportion for Florida residents).

If you need the terp then you will have to contact the NCL Company for the special request.

Good Day,

Deafbear

Ahhh. Are you dwell about Titanic? Do you think it would go be happen to you? The technology is the best than Titanic.

If it's too big ship for you. It depend on the weather and where is the place at. The best months of Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, and May. I don't mind to go for good season and perfect weather instead of hurricane, thunderstorm, and tropical depress. Do you know what I mean?

It will be great for trip to other islands. I always want go to Cruise ship. I never have been go there in my whole life. I learned it from my mom's travel to Caribbean and Mexico Cruise ship.

The Titanic ship machine wasn't the same from now. They traveled to Atlantic Ocean from England. They are plan to go NYC. But the iceberg hit under ship. Sunk it! The movie is true stories in history.

yes i watch that movie about titanic its true story of iceberg no laugh!! And Titanic is top movie for 12 years since 1997

But this titanic movie is different than any cruise boats but im not sure what size of boats..

Back