Bigger T-mobile

The*Empress

Reaction score
I wish t-mobile sidekick is little bigger size like laptop notebook.

And it could have webcam and vp service too.

I kinda think direct satelite internet added on would be cool.

And why not have speaker phone?

And tty added also....

And add alarm vibrate for deaf to wake up, just slide bigger t mobile under the pillow...

And maybe have dvd player and to burn dvd on here... So that I can watch movies on plane or anywhere when travel.
And many dvd players don't have closed caption or subtitle... So I hope inventor will add those for us.

And have special plug to hook up with printer to print out stuff.

That is all the idea I can think of. :wiggle:

I rather my SK2 stay same...easy to carry it around. Laptop is too big to carry around and easily can be stolen out of your car. No thanks...I'll stick with my beloved SK2!

I'll like to have laptop ONLY for traveling or bedrest (if dr order)

Miss*Pinocchio said:

And tty added also....

And add alarm vibrate for deaf to wake up, just slide bigger t mobile under the pillow...

And maybe have dvd player and to burn dvd on here... So that I can watch movies on plane or anywhere when travel.
And many dvd players don't have closed caption or subtitle... So I hope inventor will add those for us.

Miss*Pinocchio,

Why don't you write a letter to the guys who make the T-mobile and I want to make sure to let you know US Post Office increase their stamps from 37 cents to 39 cents. :) :thumb:

Heath said:
Miss*Pinocchio,

Why don't you write a letter to the guys who make the T-mobile and I want to make sure to let you know US Post Office increase their stamps from 37 cents to 39 cents. :) :thumb:

Oh okay or I can just email them...

Oh and add dvd video game on sidekick.

Mama2AFTIV said:
I rather my SK2 stay same...easy to carry it around. Laptop is too big to carry around and easily can be stolen out of your car. No thanks...I'll stick with my beloved SK2!

I'll like to have laptop ONLY for traveling or bedrest (if dr order)

Well we can have 2 different sizes t mobile sidekick. :fingersx:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Oh okay or I can just email them...

Oh and add dvd video game on sidekick.

Include that in your e-mail and letter. I think it would be good to write both the e-mail and letter since the corporate guys may be too busy they see this one then become busy then the letter comes then they have something to hold in their hands then the thoughts come. :) :thumb:

Simple... get a laptop. Don't wish that Sidekick was bigger. If Sidekick was like a laptop, then it would be like every other laptop. :roll:

But laptop doesn't have vibrate alarm and I have to plug up to dial up for internet connection if I am traveling. Right?

Is t mobile sidekick like direct satellite internet or no?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
But laptop doesn't have vibrate alarm and I have to plug up to dial up for internet connection if I am traveling. Right?

You can use wireless. I have a wireless card on my laptop.

Also, you can purchase devices that vibrate and plug them into your laptop. I'm not sure where you can get one, but there's always some small firm somewhere (usually catering to a small segment) that will sell you what you're looking for.

That sounds like an overkill. You can just pixk up laptop and slip in a tmobile wireless card and log on, that's about it.

More than agreed with you Seq!

sequoias said:
That sounds like an overkill. You can just pixk up laptop and slip in a tmobile wireless card and log on, that's about it.

I love my Sidekick 2 also!

I agree with Mama 2 the laptop is too heavy to carry.
The Sidekick 2 is alot better!
I just recenty bought one and I LOVE IT!!!
I can keep in touch with my deaf clients that I interpert for on my AIM.
Its alot faster that when I call them on my TTD.
Margie
Dir.of Communicaton Services
OCDAC

depends on the quality and the maufacturer, older laptops last longer than today laptops because today electronics don't last as long as older electronics, they break down more often and they're flimsy, basically. They make them cheaper to sell to the public. In the past their goal was reliabity, today their goal is about money, nothing more. Older laptops that's about 10 years old won't run today applications, anyhow. To add, that you will find it useless long before it breaks down on you.

Not just quality that is issue. The real issue is hardware, 10 years ago, hardwares is way too old for today's software! So, whats point of having computer with high quality but stuck with hardware that generally can't upgrade as well as software?

I think its stupid need to expand SK into laptop sized cuz there is so many lappy that can go wireless! I have used Laptop with Sprint wireless service. It works EVERYWHERE you go!

SK designed for one reason... easy to carry around, and intended for communication, that is all! Nothing more nothing less.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

And tty added also....

There is HP laptop that have EV-DO that offer for Version soon.
http://www.engadget.com/2006/01/05/hp-takes-their-new-nc6140-online-with-verizons-evdo/

Cost on unlimited EV-DO data plan would be $59.99 :)

Find newegg.com for smaller printer :)

DVD player do not support subtitle but the software do support CC and DVD movie, depend, will include subtitle and/or CC. :)

You can purchase TTY software and install on laptop. :)

And you can email me for date :)

Back