Big Spider Discovered

That is one big spidy..

spider-species-100111-02.jpg

KoKonut, if you look at the head of the extinct spider, it might turn out to be the mouth of the spider maybe trying to almost attack the photographer. It does look like the face but I doubt that. Wow, that is a strange big spider. Of course I get scare of spiders myself silly. No wonder when people are mining or moving into a new neighborhood and every lands or sands goes disappear until the land only have one square mile. There are tooo many people all over the world and not enough rooms for animals and reptiles and etc to live in their habitat in peace. :hmm:

Ugh...

I scrolled down quickly..

... but it wasn't quick enough

((shudders))

((cringes))

((shudders again))

Why did I have to click? Dang my curiosity!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, I shake my fist at the members who posted actual pictures of demon spawns on this thread

((glares))

BTW, this thing is so big, what other big thing in sand dunes does it have to be big enough to prey upon? Funny monkey faced predator...

Jinxed what if I wear
108429.jpg
, would you hug me? :lol:

I don't know if it is true, but interesting ... my friend visited in Texas for first time, and she woke up in the morning ... what did she saw a big hairy spider on her white thin sheet, she jumped the hell out of it, and it got away. Scary.

Why people screaming about spiders? Spiders are everywhere, even in your house, under your desk, or chair. :lol:

SOme people believed if you killed a spider, you won't receive a good letter.

Ewwwwwwww, I thought you were my friend Authentic. Oh the shame! (folds arms)

I saw a spider this morning when I was taking a shower, it was on the ceiling and I was quietly praying that the spider would not fall on me.

Fortunately, he stayed in the corner and watched me the entire time.

Then I became paranoid and wondered if it was an expensive gadget funded by a top secret government agency (or pervert) o_O *gulps*

I think too much sometimes...

Ewwwwwwww, I thought you were my friend Authentic. Oh the shame! (folds arms)

I saw a spider this morning when I was taking a shower, it was on the ceiling and I was quietly praying that the spider would not fall on me.

Fortunately, he stayed in the corner and watched me the entire time.

Then I became paranoid and wondered if it was an expensive gadget funded by a top secret government agency (or pervert) o_O *gulps*

I think too much sometimes...

Lucky spider.

Back