Big Signuature?

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a few big signature, 100x500

But I cant upload a new signuature cos it kept to say over 19.9 KB when my signature is getting so small. I dont like it.. How do I make it a bit big picture?

What is the best way to have a big signuature?

100 - 80 resoltuion
100 height
500 widen

Else?

Thank you.

If you want bigger signature..you'll have to be VIP member... contact Alex how it work.

I have a few big signature, 100x500

But I cant upload a new signuature cos it kept to say over 19.9 KB when my signature is getting so small. I dont like it.. How do I make it a bit big picture?

What is the best way to have a big signuature?

100 - 80 resoltuion
100 height
500 widen

Else?

Thank you.

If you want bigger signature..you'll have to be VIP member... contact Alex how it work.

No, I saw 100x500 and 19.9KBis accpetable for regular members but I cant make it a little bigger signature.. :dunno:

Ignore authentic -- take my advice.

The problem about your big signatures is that in regards of LakeTahoe--for bigger sigatures or Big avatars, you will have to be a VIP member tohave these privigiles. Unless the images are less than its maximum limit for regular members.

Last edited:
Ignore authentic -- take my advice.

The problem about your big signatures is that in regards of LakeTahoe--for bigger sigatures or Big avatars, you will have to be a VIP member tohave these privigiles. Unless the images are less than its maximum limit for regular members.

Ok, what is a limit for signature by then?

Ok, what is a limit for signature by then?

For regular AD members without the VIP membership is 500 x 100 only one signature per membership.

For VIP membership they get two signature per member, not sure on the size.

For regular AD members without the VIP membership is 500 x 100 only one signature per membership.

For VIP membership they get two signature per member, not sure on the size.

Excatly.

According to Alex's rules:

signatures

4.) Members using images as signatures and/or avatars are to use JPG or GIF format only. Only 1 image is allowed per signature, and must be 50KB or less in file size.

signatures and removing them if they are TOO big

I'm starting to notice that more and more members are using bigger and bigger images in their signatures. I'm going to have to start enforcing the rules and guidelines as stated in Forum Rules

For V.I.P Membership

V.I.P Membership

2.)Your avatar's max size is 140x140 instead of 125x125 (reg. users)
3.) Increased PM box space to 500 instead of 200 (reg. users)
4.) Custom "V.I.P. Member" graphic below your user title
5.) Can have 2 Images in our signature area
6.) Can upload animated avatar (reg. users can't)

Can you show us the image you want to use in your signature?

Back