Big Fish !!!

deafironchef

Reaction score
114 pound i cauget last summer
DanielHalibut.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow!! Next Month.. I will going to lake with my friend and hope get Bass fish :D

its huge fish!

when i was little girls i caught medium or large catfish at my mom's friend's parent who was there for lakes on vacation but i went there as guest but i was proud caught catfish when i was little girls.

my dad caught huge fish because he going fishing alone and he bring huge fish in CAR!!!!!! and its smell bad and hung by the tree and my old neighbor look at huge fish and i saw that when i was little girl but my dad have pics at his home and kept proud!

its huge fish!

when i was little girls i caught medium or large catfish at my mom's friend's parent who was there for lakes on vacation but i went there as guest but i was proud caught catfish when i was little girls.

my dad caught huge fish because he going fishing alone and he bring huge fish in CAR!!!!!! and its smell bad and hung by the tree and my old neighbor look at huge fish and i saw that when i was little girl but my dad have pics at his home and kept proud!

I think your dad is crazy that he put fish in car. I am glad that I was not in this. lol

Back