Big Ben want win five super bowls

I don't know if he can do it?...
:wave: Ya know, I think he can do it,
as long as he keeps playing Madden NFL on his computer/play station long enough.

Please wait one minute while I ask a professional ...

_8_ball_welcome.gif

That's a tough one since the Steelers have a new coach.

I concur...yet, it's premature at this point to figure out how the new coach will do--. No matter, Steelers will always be my number one team! As for 'Big Ben'...it's hard telling how well he is capable of leading the team in the days ahead. The team itself has gone through quite a few changes the last couple of years and only in the days ahead, will we know how effective these changes will be. ;)

GO STEELERS!!

~RR

Tom Brady have better chance to recieve 4th (I would said 5th...too early to tell) Super Bowl rings than Big Ben. Othewise, that is most difficult path to get five rings in one career.

Nothing do with my fan of New England Patriots.

Just because of Pats mastermind coach Bill and completed puzzles on Pats's receivers where Tom wouldn't have a trouble to throw to.

Knows Pittsburgh Steelers are still good blue collar team and started new chapter with new coach ... behind better teams - Indianapolis Colts, San Diego Chargers and Patriots to get into Super Bowl.

Wish Big Ben's words best luck!

I just don't know about 5 superbowl wins. He should be quite happy and content if he manages to get one more ring. There is too many good teams in NFL nowadays. I feel there is no real "superpower" in NFL now.

Back