Big Age Difference in relationship

Age does not matter.. It's important to love each other, trustworthy, caring and reinforcement..Sabrina is 8 years older than me... I'm 37 No wondering sabrina love YOUNG man like me...:buttsex: he he he

the youngest I have dated let me think - is 18/19 years old and I am like 3 years old than them. I have dated no more than three years younger than me and no more than 5 years older than me. A few 24/25 years old boyfriends........ I would never be with a jailbait.......but as I said in the beginning it is all about maturity not age but I dont want go out with a baby or an old fart.

Hey i want to know about u

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
Actually I'm just wonderin if anyone of u datin anyone probably older or younger than u does cause any problems for ur family or yourself?

Mod Edit: This thread was merged with another with the same topic.

hey my name is holly and i am deaf and female and 26 yrs old

I dated a couple guys who were some years older than I. One was 45 while I was 23, *ahem* lol. The other was 51 when I was 34.

Now my current boyfriend's only a year and 4 months younger than I. :D

I was 5 years older than my ex jerk, wimp fiance.

I know someone that she married to older guy (before he was passed away). Their ages were about 40 years apart!

I am 12 yrs older than my wife and it has been grand! JFK was also 12 yrs older than Jackie.....just a lil trivia...lol

Dated someone when i was 18 that person was 25 *ahem* MY BIG REGRET!! she went into bad path that time that made us broke up for GOOD reason and glad it's so short. I am glad I realized that my parents are SO right about that person that made me to move on and etc.

I am happier now in new and better life with someone else who is just 1 year apart. :) Dated few times with her since I was 19, She was 18 then became serious 3 years now. :dance2: Love her eternity! :)

Cooliefroggie asked me to type this due to her injury she incurred in an accident earlier today that required 3 stitches in her hand thus making it challenging for her to type right now --

Cooliefroggie says: in a relationship with high and low ages i think doesnt freak out many ppl cuz its just a number (i agree) and ppl who freaks out who are those 12 or 15 years older than the younger one so i think its stupid cuz u never know -- i look at my dad and my step mom -- my step mom is 10 years *older* than me and the age difference between dad and my step mom is 15 years -- i at first time when i heard they are getting married i was mad abt the age difference and i realized its just a number cuz the number would not change the ppl's lives just the love and soul as well as a connection by 2 ppl mind, body and soul and i dont see any difference in that -- this applies to those who are adults not those who are adults with a minor child which would have been a big :nono:

whats more -- Fly Free and i are 10 years apart in age i dont feel any difference with the age difference between us -- love comes first! th-th-th-thaaattss all folks!

Fly Free here -- i agree with Coolie's assessment abt the age difference and our age difference isnt a problem with us -- its our bond that is much more stronger than the age difference in itself alone

FlyFree, I agree with you that age is but a number; UNTIL our bones tell us differently! LOL!

Fly Free said:
Cooliefroggie asked me to type this due to her injury she incurred in an accident earlier today that required 3 stitches in her hand thus making it challenging for her to type right now --

Cooliefroggie says: in a relationship with high and low ages i think doesnt freak out many ppl cuz its just a number (i agree) and ppl who freaks out who are those 12 or 15 years older than the younger one so i think its stupid cuz u never know -- i look at my dad and my step mom -- my step mom is 10 years *older* than me and the age difference between dad and my step mom is 15 years -- i at first time when i heard they are getting married i was mad abt the age difference and i realized its just a number cuz the number would not change the ppl's lives just the love and soul as well as a connection by 2 ppl mind, body and soul and i dont see any difference in that -- this applies to those who are adults not those who are adults with a minor child which would have been a big :nono:

whats more -- Fly Free and i are 10 years apart in age i dont feel any difference with the age difference between us -- love comes first! th-th-th-thaaattss all folks!

Fly Free here -- i agree with Coolie's assessment abt the age difference and our age difference isnt a problem with us -- its our bond that is much more stronger than the age difference in itself alone
HAND injury?? man coolie hope ur ok!!!!

My partner and i been together for 8 months nearly and my god i can't belive such a difference and changes she's made in me, and the path shes helped me make. i'm 32 going on 33 and i feel like 25 because shes made me feel that life can be different in every way....

anyhow. my partner and i been together and everything we do is based on communication and respect for one another a WHOLE lot different than i was 25 and my ex was an immature 18 yr old who didn't respect my family and me so it was good we called it off. but all in all the plm still exist today she's still stalking me but thats not my plm if she can't move on thats her plm....

age is a number love is a enternity thats my belif but basically coolie summed it up in every way!

hmm what's really the minimum age length for two person to have relationship? I know in USA you have to be at least 18 to be able to have relationship.

like is F: 18yrs and M: 60yrs okay? (speaking of relative, if M is 18 yrs younger then this F isn't born! you know in other country, male put eye on young girl in single digit age till she reach maturity (like 18) then bam.

Of course age is nbr but what's the taboo in regard to age in this society?

Ok let's say 3million B.C. like for example (quest for fire or Clan of cave bear movie) they don't care about age. a 9 yrs old can get pregnant easily by male of any age. back then, they had no regards for age. just like any other animals! 1 yrs old fem horse get impregnated by 10yrs old male horse eh.

all I know is that the taboo is that no male or female can have sex with opposite gender that is under 18 in USA. that's because it is set by society. mostly by christian society.

so therefore how young can one have relationship with in terms of years?
(like how many years apart as long this person is above 18yrs old?)

hmm...

im okay javapride im trying to type as my best.. i was moving the stupid sofa and didnt see the nail so slide in my palm hand so flyfree took me to the er and stitch me up man thats fucked up so

ages isnt going do anything with your love.. follow your heart and see what u see in your love sight.

vvti low rolla said:
when i was 18, i dated 28 yrs old. hell, she looks like 18
when i was 19, i dated 26 yrs old
when i was 18, i dated 14 yrs old

14 and 18 yrs old?? UGGHHH!!! :ugh:

for me, I don't mind dating someone up to 10 or so years apart.

Actually, I dated older than my first ex after too-- Learned so much out from her about life, animals, landscape, THANKS to that person! :) It's good experience to learn out from each of exs not always bad relationships. :)

Yeah age doesnt matter too. My wife is 11 years old than me and I'm 25 years old. We've been together for 6 years and we just got married last feb. We're pretty much happy together.

Back