Bible Versions

Safari said:
KJV. It is complete, 100 % accurate, and is author of God of the Bible. Only one.

Please re-check with your statstic on the accurate with KJV bible compare with Greek Bible. I believe NASB is more accurated than KJV.

I already argue with you guys and you still standing for the KJV so I am not going to waste my time to change your thinking even that you are wrong.

Crazymanw00t said:
Please re-check with your statstic on the accurate with KJV bible compare with Greek Bible. I believe NASB is more accurated than KJV.
What Greek? Please tell me.

Luke 4:4 (KJV)
And Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."

Luke 4:4 (NASB)
And Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE."

Notice that NASB removed that important verse above in KJV bible: "but by every word of God". Tsk....

Now, I have to say this to turn the table around against your words. Here are your words below:
Crazymanw00t said:

CyberRed said:
And Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."

Notice that NASB removed that important verse above in KJV bible: "but by every word of God". Tsk....

Now, I have to say this to turn the table around against your words. Here are your words below:

Can you read the Greek?

Crazymanw00t said:
Can you read the Greek?
Luke 4:4

Greek New Testament
και απεκριθη ιησους προς αυτον λεγων γεγραπται οτι ουκ επ αρτω μονω ζησεται ο ανθρωπος αλλ επι παντι ρηματι θεου

KJV

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

NASB

And Jesus answered him, "It is written, `MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE.' "

NASB omitted "but by every word of God."

Please explain WHY modern versions omitted this phrase from the Greek text?

Originally Posted by CyberRed

Crazymanw00t said:
Can you read the Greek?
Crazymanw00t, please do not trouble CyberRed.

Crazymanw00t said:
I believe NASB is more accurated than KJV.
I proved you before, but I am waiting for your answers. Wait ... wait ... wait ... Where are you?

I need to ask my Greek teacher for best trasnlate. I can't translate it perfectly. I know that KJV is not best Bible to study.

Crazymanw00t said:
I need to ask my Greek teacher for best trasnlate. .
The warning is that there has 2 sides of the Greek groups: TR side and W/H side. Watch out!
I know that KJV is not best Bible to study
You still ignore the facts what I already showed you in my past posts.

Askjo said:
The warning You still ignore the facts what I already showed you in my past posts.

and you need to develop a sense of humour.

I've been reading this thread on and off for awhile now, and I'm beginning to wonder why you guys (Askjo and Crazyman) have to constantly one-up each other. Can't the two of you agree to disagree? You would do better to unite in your common beliefs rather than pick each other part about what each of you thinks it's wrong about the other. If your goal is to win souls to Christ, you sure as heck aren't gonna do it by arguing like you are.

Oceanbreeze said:
I've been reading this thread on and off for awhile now, and I'm beginning to wonder why you guys (Askjo and Crazyman) have to constantly one-up each other. Can't the two of you agree to disagree? You would do better to unite in your common beliefs rather than pick each other part about what each of you thinks it's wrong about the other. If your goal is to win souls to Christ, you sure as heck aren't gonna do it by arguing like you are.

We are here to sharp our minds.

For example, if you want to play for NFL football team. You have to work-out and join many teams to reach the goal to be a NFL football player.

We know the gospel and we are sharping our mind for the challenges that we will face for the deep thoughts with the Bible and Gospel. The deeper you know and you will be stronger. If you are weak and you will fall easily, if you are strong and you will may fall.

Crazymanw00t said:
If you are weak and you will fall easily, if you are strong and you will may fall.

Are you sayin' that if we are weak and we will fall easily ?
And, if we are strong and we will may fall ?

You are makin' no sense here. You said "fall" twice for the weak and strong. Satan have clouded your judgement .........

CyberRed said:
Are you sayin' that if we are weak and we will fall easily ?
And, if we are strong and we will may fall ?

You are makin' no sense here. You said "fall" twice for the weak and strong. Satan have clouded your judgement .........

Ok, we everyone on the Earth is sinners. We may fall thats means we have very small chance to fall to the sin for while. No one here can never fall to the sin and that is very clear.

I don't mean like that, "I became Christian and then one day I decide to say I hold my Christian for tomorrow and now I am sinner person."

I mean that you tries to be a holy person such like Jesus but you got into sin's trap because you asked for it. You are still a Christian but you wanted to do the sin but you realized it is wrong so you stand up and walk with Jesus again.

If you are weak christian and you will fall to the sin and it is very low chance for that person to realize that is wrong thing to do the sin life. It will take long time for that person to stand up because the person didn't have a strong system.

Get it?

Back