Bible in ASL

Anything for kids in ASL? I've found a couple of kids songs, like Jesus Loves Me and Jesus Loves the Little Children in ASL but that's it. I'm adopting a deaf child from China the first half of next year, and am also a Sunday School Teacher. I will be teaching my students the two songs this fall, but that's all I have to work with right now. Any info is appreciated. Many thanks. Denise

Yes

Hi Denise, yes, there is My Book of Bible Stories in ASL as well as other downloads. The Bible Story DVD is easy to use and learn ASL. In addition, you can request the matching book in English or other language, and can also download those as well. Both are great to learn from!

You do know that anything posted on terms with religion eventually gets moved around here, right? Just how heated it can get.

I see from your link that you may be a disciple of the teachings from Jehovah's Witnesses. I thought some prints of the new testament may differ from another's institution?

Hi again. Forgot to mention that all is free of charge. As part of our ministry we offer the Bible and Bible-based DVDs and literature. Our work is supported world wide by voluntary contributions. We also visit those interested and conduct Bible Studies when desired, to help people learn the Bible. It is always beautiful to watch people's lives change for the better as they acquire a knowledge and relationship with God and Jesus. Check out the website I posted as it has all the available downloads there in many different languages.

There are also 2 dvd downloads in Chinese Sign Language. Not sure if the child you are adopting has any knowledge of that sign language, but thought you might like to know.

Take care!

Hi Naisho, religion is always a topic of much discussion!

The DVDs in ASL are beautifully done and reflect as accurately as possible the original writing.

Offering them to all who want them, is part of our way of sharing the Good News!

Back