Better Websites? (MySpace, TagDeaf, etc)

I like facebook. Their environment is much more friendlier than MySpace. It's just my opinion. I don't say I hate MySpace.

I, too, like facebook because it is sleek, clean and it's got some nifty stuffs in there. It loads much faster than it does for Myspace. My favorite application on Facebook is the Stickerz. Does any one of you have your own favorite app on facebook?

Right.. everyone has their own opinion about MySpace and FaceBook.

The avatar you have on right now [Tiger with ILY paw] is awesome. I love it. I got that in a forward email from a friend months ago. I thought wow, cool I like it a lot so I right-clicked to save it into my laptop. =P

I, too, like facebook because it is sleek, clean and it's got some nifty stuffs in there. It loads much faster than it does for Myspace. My favorite application on Facebook is the Stickerz. Does any one of you have your own favorite app on facebook?

eek! I have so many but I will narrow down to few my favorite application is PackRat, Hatchlings Easter Egg Hunt, Scavenger Hunt, Parking Wars, WordScraper, Scrabble, Flowers for Friend and many other cool things. I spend most of my time on PackRat that game is really addictive. I like Stickerz, FunWall, SuperPoke and Lil Green Patch.:giggle:

I like Facebook for all way, myspace is ugh, too many mess up and twist my mind.

Facebook is disgusting, vanilla implementations for every single user.

Myspace may have bombardments of unfriendly .gif images, but Id rather have the freedom than wear a one size fits all suit that they give you at facebook.

Back