Better male characters than Edward Cullen

bruisedhalo

Reaction score
I'm getting sick of this sparklepire. I know there are some girls on here who don't like the Twilight series, and they're probably some guys sick of their gf's talking about Edward or just sick of hearing girls talk about him in general. Over here in the U.S.A the series is like a plague.

Jim Hawkins- Treasure Planet.. cause he's adventurous, kind, brave, and eventually accepts his dad isn't coming back and stops sulking about it.
181553__tplanet_l.jpg

Sam and Dean Winchester-Supernatural

Jacob Jankowski- Water For Elephants

Ponyboy Curtis- The Outsiders..S.E.Hinton knew how to write a teenage character in first person. All the boys in that book had something indivdually unique about them. Pony was my first crush on a fictional character in a book. I fell for him because I shared the same interest as him, and he was a good friend not because he was described as an "Adonis Greek God".

Captain Jack Sparrow from POTC.. he's funny, and has a quirky personality.

Michael Guerin-Roswell.. it's simple alien hybrids are cooler than vampir er sparklepires, and he doesn't sparkle. Michael and Maria's relationship is more believable then Edward, and Bella's love um.. i mean lust.
michaelguerin.png

Um...I'm not sick of Twilight... It's a story like everything else. Nothing's really better or worse than the other unless you compare them point to point.

Hey tell em to fall in love with Beau "The Bandit" Darville of "Smokey and the Bandit"

That was what girls in the 1970's were obsessed over but to make it fair, their boyfriends were obsessed over the 1977 Pontiac Trans Am that was in the movie...

Bo+Bandit+Darville.jpg

I dislike Edward, either. He's nothing but an boyfriend abuser. =/

Bella sucks. Buffy is the best!

Here!

:cool2::P

Honestly in my opinion, Edward Cullen is not that cute Sowwy!. Some girls tells me that he's not that cute either.

Honestly in my opinion, Edward Cullen is not that cute Sowwy!. Some girls tells me that he's not that cute either.

Ha ha. I agreed; I don't think Cullen is a handsome guy.

Well, I never understand how come the stalking is acceptable, even watching you while you are sleeping in your bedroom. That's not so cool! Bella is just so horrible role that shows she don't weird out by his creepy behavior. That's just beyond my mind when I read a whole of book... :ugh:

Ha ha. I agreed; I don't think Cullen is a handsome guy.

Well, I never understand how come the stalking is acceptable, even watching you while you are sleeping in your bedroom. That's not so cool! Bella is just so horrible role that shows she don't weird out by his creepy behavior. That's just beyond my mind when I read a whole of book... :ugh:

Really, so that whole book you read turn u off huh and disappoint you right? I have not read that book.

Really, so that whole book you read turn u off huh and disappoint you right? I have not read that book.

Yeah... I suggest you to visit this site. It's very rich explanation for against Twilight for all reasons. So, if you borrow or buy those Twilight books, I hope you can look at the anti POV side instead of pro POV side. :P But, it's up to you. :)

Real vampires don't sparkle. ;)

:wave: KMann05,

Thanks for the link. The book doesn't sound romantic to me, it is like a dangerous relationship and troubled relationship. Find another vampire book that something is very romantic. I'm sorry that you were disappointed. I'm going to rent "Twilight" DVD movie again.

;)

kanye.jpg

A Photoshopped picture of Kanye West in front of Robert Thomas Pattinson saying, "Rob, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but Wesley Snipes played one of the best vampire of all time!"

Last edited:
:wave: KMann05,

Thanks for the link. The book doesn't sound romantic to me, it is like a dangerous relationship and troubled relationship. Find another vampire book that something is very romantic. I'm sorry that you were disappointed. I'm going to rent "Twilight" DVD movie again.

;)

:wave:

Eheh, I'm not always into romance stuff but I don't mind to read a comedy in various romance books or movies. :) Sadly, there are soo many romance stuff anywhere else. :roll: Oh, well. :P

kanye.jpg

A Photoshopped picture of Kanye West in front of Robert Thomas Pattinson saying, "Rob, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but Wesley Snipes played one of the best vampire of all time!"

:lol:

:wave:

Eheh, I'm not always into romance stuff but I don't mind to read a comedy in various romance books or movies. :) Sadly, there are soo many romance stuff anywhere else. :roll: Oh, well. :P

Oh, I see...I didn't know you're not always into romance stuff sorry.

Ah, you like to read comedy in various romance books or movies.
Off topic: Cute and funny movie called "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock. Also Betty White who played Gammy "Grandma", she's funny!.
The Proposal (2009/I)

I had a crush on Ryan Reynold ;)

you know, I never really thought Edward was hot..... I actually preferred Carlisle, Jasper and Emmet over him.

Also, I thought Sam and Dean Winchester is sexy and hot. Sawyer from the show LOST is also sexy... But I never thought Edward were sexy... not even once.

I wouldn't replace the actors/actress that was in the Twilight move for anything! Thats what gave the movie its magic and caused me to read the books. Same situation as Harry Potter- never read the books til saw the first movie then read the books- I wouldn't change the characters for anything in the movies either.

I must say that he wasn't my first pick. Not how I imagined my Edward. lol. I was all kinds of Team Edward with the novels. I mean he's supposed to be God-like and smooth as marble, no happy trails or chest hair. I imagined him like the statue of David.

Emmett is gorgeous and Jasper was just ill-cast. I think Emmett and I might run away together one of these days, *sigh...

Anyways, I hope he does Jacob Jankowski justice because Water for Elephants was an amazing novel and I just really don't want him to ruin it.

Thanks for reading,

iacobus

Back