Better late then never

Handsome_Smiley

Reaction score
I wanted to post these pics before the wedding, but I never got around to doing it. Yes, that is 2 other ppl from AD, besides myself and my wife. Now, here is the fun part, can you tell who they are?

Attachments

• DSC00671.JPG
    DSC00671.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00672.JPG
    DSC00672.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00673.JPG
    DSC00673.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00679.JPG
    DSC00679.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 62
Beautiful pictures you got here! As you were asking if I know who they are. hmmm ... let me see ... Handsome_Smiley, his wife, SunshineLady, Liebling and her hubby. How am I doing?????

Beautiful pictures you got here! As you were asking if I know who they are. hmmm ... let me see ... Handsome_Smiley, his wife, SunshineLady, Liebling and her hubby. How am I doing?????

Good job. You where right, lol. It was, I think, a week before Liebling left for the wedding. We got together have fun, plus help her with her ASL. Have them posted on my Myspace page too.

Thank you! Where's my prize??? haha ... I reconized your wife, Liebling and Sunshinelady from other threads with their pictures there in the past. I just assume it was you with bald cuz of military. haha ... and Liebling's hubby cuz he sat right side of Liebling so I figure it's him. Oh yes I've read other posts about Liebling had a good time in USA!!! Glad you have helped her with ASL to prepare. Btw, all those pictures look great and that shown you guys have a blast!!!

Good job. You where right, lol. It was, I think, a week before Liebling left for the wedding. We got together have fun, plus help her with her ASL. Have them posted on my Myspace page too.

You'll get Sunshine and Liebling chasing both of us now since we been picking on them. Good think I didn't post the other pics. They are very interesting.

Nice pics and thanks for sharing them with us. Do u guys get together with Liebling and Sunshine often?

:giggle:

Handsome_Smiley, you will be surprised when you see me again... My ASL improve more than you thought... :D

:giggle:

Handsome_Smiley, you will be surprised when you see me again... My ASL improve more than you thought... :D

REALLY?? you said, your ASL improved more right now!!!
good, that we will to meet on this saturday 28th July. *jump* I am excite to see you soon. we would more talk about your trip in USA

2nd time for my wife. I get together couple times with sunshinelady couple times before my wife got here.

yes, right!
I surprised me, that you put this pics of us on alldeaf. Great to see pics. Thanks very much!
It was pleasure to chatting with you and ur wife. we will to meet someday again, before i will fly back to SF. okay!

Yea Liebling does good job at ASL. Boy I am so glad to meet her and she is such a sweet lady. I love her to death. I missed you Leibling!!!

more Pics of us *smile*

5y2nic1.jpg

5y2cum8.jpg

cute!!! :)

4y6mvc2.jpg

he looks like big hungry *yummy*

I see American food in Germany. :giggle:

Unless, we Americans, copied you, Germans? :whistle:

I see American food in Germany. :giggle:

Unless, we Americans, copied you, Germans? :whistle:

Except Bavaria potato salad... :giggle: I brought homemade Bavaria potato salad because they love my German potato salad... :giggle:

I like their fruit salad... mmmhhhh

Yea Liebling does good job at ASL. Boy I am so glad to meet her and she is such a sweet lady. I love her to death. I missed you Leibling!!!

awww :hug: It´s really wonderful to meet you in real life... :hug: I miss you, too...

Got my PM last week?

The pictures are great! It looked like you guys were having fun together. ;)

Everyone looked so fabulous in the pictures. Thanks for sharing it with us all!

Oh, Liebling is a sweetie! I had a pleasure meeting her when she was in USA recently. She's a great gal with sense of humor as well.

Nice pictures and cute girl picture.. All of you guys looks so happy! :):)

Back