Better alternative to bathing the baby in the kitchen sink????

you can't use vinegar for everything though. it can be harsh for some surfaces.

still better than bleach. And plus - if vinegar can get harsh on some surfaces, you can simply dilute it with water.

You are correct. Vinegar is also great for preventing rust on metal. I always had my crews spray down metal building with a vinegar mix before they painted them. Works great.

As for the kitchen sink it is great for bathing babies. You can even turn on the disposer and give them a little jacuzzi. With my daughter we bought a little plastic ramp thingy that was made for washing babys in the kitchen sink.

that's so wrong on many levels but lllllllllooooooolllllllllll

Reba, you were a cute baby :) I just wanna give you lots of hugs and kisses

That was before she joined the service and became tough.

Try if now and she will just give one simple shove to your nose bone. (It's instinct for all of them. ) :lol:

That was before she joined the service and became tough.

Try if now and she will just give one simple shove to your nose bone. (It's instinct for all of them. ) :lol:

I'm used to toughness. just about majority of my family are in the military.

still better than bleach. And plus - if vinegar can get harsh on some surfaces, you can simply dilute it with water.

The best is natural green source than bleach and ammonia.

LoL! I've seen baby to toddler take a bath in the sink many times. That is nothing wrong. The important is clean and kill the germ in sink before bath. The parents don't feel comfortable to sit with knees on hard the floor while bathtub in bathroom. They are comfortable to give baby a bath with stand up. I always give my dog a bath in the sink because my back and knees killed me! I need to get a special pad for knees to help comfort.

About giving ur DOG a bath in the sink?.....sorry, that doesn't float with me! If my dog isn't going to the groomers, then she takes a bath outside, if it's cold, then in the bath tub. I could never give my dog a bath in the kitchen sink, then do dishes afterwards, no matter how hard or time consuming I scrubbed the sink, the smell remains. My dog takes a bath once a month but never in the kitchen sink.

About giving ur DOG a bath in the sink?.....sorry, that doesn't float with me! If my dog isn't going to the groomers, then she takes a bath outside, if it's cold, then in the bath tub. I could never give my dog a bath in the kitchen sink, then do dishes afterwards, no matter how hard or time consuming I scrubbed the sink, the smell remains. My dog takes a bath once a month but never in the kitchen sink.

She is smaller dog. Her breed is toy poodle. Remember I am pregnant and can't sit on my knees on the floor. It's hurt my knees and back. She used to be bath in bathtub.

Same here. I bathed my dachshunds in the bathtub or the utility sink in the laundry room at my mother's.

Bacteria wise, I'd be more worried about the sink making the baby sick.

That being said, both my babies were kitchen sink bathers. Clean the sink, wash the baby, clean the sink again... all while saving your knees/back.

My younger daughter did have a bouncy seat type contraption for taking baths with her sister when she was bigger.

Like this, but an older model

Back