Best type of webcam for PC ZVRS?

Lily7

Reaction score
I applied for another VP from Sorenson because after moving a lot, I lost the one I had. I have yet to hear back from them.

I got tired of waiting so I downloaded ZVRS's software to my PC and tested it out with a friend of mine who has a Sorenson VP. It worked!

However, as expected the quality on my end was crap. She said I was laggy and fuzzy. She was clear and fast to me. So I figure it's probably just that I have a crappy webcam.

What kind of webcam would be best to use with this software? Is there one that can make it as good or at least almost as good as a real VP?

I applied for another VP from Sorenson because after moving a lot, I lost the one I had. I have yet to hear back from them.

I got tired of waiting so I downloaded ZVRS's software to my PC and tested it out with a friend of mine who has a Sorenson VP. It worked!

However, as expected the quality on my end was crap. She said I was laggy and fuzzy. She was clear and fast to me. So I figure it's probably just that I have a crappy webcam.

What kind of webcam would be best to use with this software? Is there one that can make it as good or at least almost as good as a real VP?

Not sure why you want Sorenson. You would always get different VP company.

Not sure why you want Sorenson. You would always get different VP company.

It's just all I've really known until now. But I am really liking ZVRS. Thinking about applying for an actual VP from them rather than just using the PC version.

Quality of the video isn't as good as Sorenson, though..

It's just all I've really known until now. But I am really liking ZVRS. Thinking about applying for an actual VP from them rather than just using the PC version.

Quality of the video isn't as good as Sorenson, though..

Curious, what kind of internet you have? DSL? Cable? or Fios?

Back