Best money object hearing aid

R1drut

Reaction score
Over forty years of motorcycling numerous numerous people have asked,"What's the best motorcycle?" The answer is,"what do you want to do with it?" I hope this isn't such a complicated answer but... Search hasn't been so much help. Don't need bling or to hide h.a.. It's far easier when others know I don't hear well. Want the best chance to hear as best I can. Hearing loss profound and getting worse. Learning sign with my wife.

Phonak Naida UP is a good aid for profound loss.

Over forty years of motorcycling numerous numerous people have asked,"What's the best motorcycle?" The answer is,"what do you want to do with it?" I hope this isn't such a complicated answer but... Search hasn't been so much help. Don't need bling or to hide h.a.. It's far easier when others know I don't hear well. Want the best chance to hear as best I can. Hearing loss profound and getting worse. Learning sign with my wife.

Widex Super is geared for profound loss and the company is strong on customer service. They're good hearing aids. It might help to start a list of your concerns, and bring that to an audiologist, so you can get as much info as possible. I find it helps to write things down so I don't forget to ask. Whatever you choose, take your time, do your research.

Laura

Phonak Naida UP all the way for profound losses!!!!! :) And its a BTE aids which is robust and water resistant.

Thanks for the help. I started with Beltones in the mid-nineties. I should have had them twenty years before that. Since then I've gone through Siemens, Intertons and now have Phonak Elevas. The Phonaks have had problems with randomly muting or turning itself off on the left but otherwise have been the best so far. In the past I've just accepted what the provider offered but I want to be more proactive this time. Here I have this great body of knowledge about what might be a moving target as technology progresses. I'll look up the Widex too.

Back