best honeymoon places?

linneaelliott

Reaction score
I'm getting married in 9 months and we can't decide where to go for honeymoon. I would like to go to Montana or Minnesota and get a cabin where it is just us. :cuddle: He wants to go on a cruise to the Bahamas or Cancun, Mexico. Does any body have any suggestions? Just as long as it's in the USA or Northern Mexico or Bahama areas.
Thanks!

Yeah, If I had gotten married in the USA, Hawaii would've been my first choice of place to honeymoon. ;) But I got married here in Australia -- planned on having a honeymoon on Tasmania, but due to financial hardship, we've put the honeymoon on hold until we're able to afford it. :( (Already past 5 years anniversary of almost wedded bliss and not yet had the honeymoon)

ahhhhhhhh hawai'i would be my choice too, but i live here so im in paradise heeheh :naughty: but i think i know one place i would love to go to its the city of love, PARIS hehe but for USA related theres two diffy places u could check out, San Fransisico, CA, and go into small towns like Napa Valley or Drive thru the coast and stay at a bed and breakfast place along highway 1 and ofc here in hawai'i its also beautiful too :)

I really appreciate your input (all of you). I will think about it. In the meantime, if anyone else has more suggestions, that would be appreciated as well.
Thanks!

I totally agreed with JavaPride. For less airfare price, go to SF. San Francisco is well-known most beautiful city in the US. A little info: it is expensive like NYC but it's WORTH to experiencing and touring the most historical and best sightseeings places in SF. I suggest you to go there! :thumb:

I had totally forgotten about this thread. We ended up going to the mountains in Georgia. We had a private cabin that included our own hot tub :naughty: It was a beautiful place and very romantic. There was also a beautiful waterfall just 10 miles from where we stayed. The resort package included horseback riding, we each got a 30 min massage, cider, picnic lunch (very good one not just sandwiches and chips), 3 meals a day at the resort "couples dining" hall, free movie rental, hm I think that was all.

We plan to go back there for our 5th anniversary. It was soo romantic! But we got spoiled from hot tub so now we want our future home to have one hehe

awesome ! what is a name of that place where u stayed ? it is cuz i m georgia native. :)

my gf and i r talking about our honeymoon. i havent proposed her yet but very soon. i mean VERY SOON. :) anyway, she wants Japan for our honeymoon.

deafclimber said:
awesome ! what is a name of that place where u stayed ? it is cuz i m georgia native. :)

my gf and i r talking about our honeymoon. i havent proposed her yet but very soon. i mean VERY SOON. :) anyway, she wants Japan for our honeymoon.

Japan sounds very lovely, Japan has everything. Check out this link: http://www.insidejapantours.com/honeymoon.shtml

< I would go to Hawaii if it was my honeymoon...Roadrunner knows how much I really really want to go ...

I went to Italy on my honeymoon. It was awesome.

If I ever remarry, I hope to go to Aruba or Chile. That is if I ever find that guy :)

Meg said:
I went to Italy on my honeymoon. It was awesome.

If I ever remarry, I hope to go to Aruba or Chile. That is if I ever find that guy :)

i have thought about that place to go especially Tuscany. HMM !

Back