Best Brand of TV Dinners

In your opinion, what is the best brand of TV Dinners?

• Amy's Kitchen

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Healthy Choice

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Stouffer

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Lean Cuisine

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Kashi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smart Ones

• Store Brand

• Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

bpkCountryGirl

Reaction score
In your opinion, what is the best brand of TV Dinners? My favorite brand is Amy's Kitchen. I know it's not exactly healthy but I like to eat them out of convience & I don't like to cook.

Don't buy tv dinner because it's all processed food otherwise, I call it fake food.

Amy's Kitchen
Healthy Choice
Stouffer
Lean Cuisine
Store Brand

Not all the time..depend if I am in hurry or not feel like to 'cook' or just only MYSELF for the night. I do like Amy's the most cuz I like their taste and it is a bit pricey. So I don't buy it very often. Maybe once or twice a month. That's it.

I cannot vote more than 1.

I haven't eaten TV dinners in a long time so I don't really bother with them that much, just once in a occassion.

I dont like to eat TV dinners cuz they are so high in salt and saturated fat. If I have to in an emergency, I would pick Amy's Kitchen. Beeenn soooo long though so I cant really remember if it was that good or not. :giggle:

i like
stouffer
red baron pizza

easy on me cuz sometimes i am alone at night or some night not feel like cooking

For tv food, I don't eat so often but my favorite is Swanson.

I rather to heat in conventional oven over microwave because of cookly so properly.

I like Marie Callender, taste more like home cooking. I love the chicken pot pie from Marie. It is soooo good.

I eat either Marie Callender or Michelinas.. I'm watching my weight, so these are my best shots.

Lean Cuisine
Sometime We eating Lean Cuisine t.v. dinner depend on "Fright Night" We'll have this meal and rush to go out!

I always eat TV dinner at work, maybe once a week or 2, Stouffer...

Vote > Other

that I don't buy Tv dinner much!!! me Afraid and dislike use microwave!!!

:):):) :dunno:

Hell only TV dinners I buy are Michelina's and Banquets. I'm a pretty lousy cook on the stove top, but give me a microwave and access to the gorcery freezer, its easy being Emeril with frozen food :lol:

Besides the inconvenience of being divorced is that I'm pretty much eating tv dinners most of the time since nobody cooks for me and I aint got so much time to whip one up myself...oh well.

Vote > Other

that I don't buy Tv dinner much!!! me Afraid and dislike use microwave!!!

:):):) :dunno:

then heat your tv dinner in conventional oven, like traditional oven.
trivection_oven.jpg

I vote nothing because those list, we don't have here in Germany.

Not even "Other"...

It doesn't really matter to me, as long as it tastes good.

I've seen popular brands have sides that end up being soggy or mushy... even if I followed instructions properly. :(

my vote is healthy choice

but im not usually eat lots so i getting good food and what i wanted it

Back