BEST and WHY ?

daprilz

Reaction score
what name of digital camera is BEST and why ?

becuz im thinkin to buy a best/very good digital camera.

let me know, thanks for any suggestion/advices! :)

i had a digital camera>>> "canon s230"

well... i cant explain why....
sigh* well, well..... i think canon s230 has a good features, & more clearly, and else? umm, i guess? i dunno...lolz

Kevbo've a better explain it and why.. blah blah*

:o

Depends on how much you are willing to pay.

I own a Canon A40 digitial camera - and it SUITS me well. Heard Canon is one of these good camera brands and I would agree with it. This camera is just so perfect!

It depends on what you want - with your needs, budget limit, etc - go to stores and explore all cameras. Most cameras are turned off at the store display but you can ask a salesperson to give you batteries and you can test the cameras out and see which one you like.

Sony Mavica cd400. U can save pics on cd's instead of memory sticks, floppies, other medias.

I have the Digital Camera is Olympus C-50. I think that is best feature that I try different camera at store. I spend at the store for 3 hours to be sure the right one. Some digital camera shutter is slow that cause picture turn blur. If person is running, jump or sign. It will turn blur in some that case. I have see one person of friend mine has with CD. I didn't like that much that made from Sony. Cuz, there are two CD: one for digital camera and one for pc or mac format. I rather to have plug in and load simple.

The one I have digital camera is neat feature is.. when I try to zoom the place I want take not enough focus. I switch to digital zoom to made more closer to take that picture. It neat that one I like. Its made movie too.

--Nikon--

--I would say Nikon because it got the best quilty such as 2.2 Mega Pixel (MP).. Depend what camera and wut you use for.. On3--

I wanna get the fuji s602. That is my next cam. It is about $700. It is a more advanced camera. I love the features of it. Here is what it looks like.
FinepixS602_1_2.jpg

i have Sony mvc 400 with cd rom can save up to one thousand and three hundreds.. 4.1 meg pix cost 700 dollars .. but will get another new Sony MVC500 with cd and 5.0 meg pix.. i will give to my sister Sony mvc 400 if she will accpet it .. i bought it three months ago .. Sony mvc500 will release on May 18th i think

Originally posted by daprilz
what name of digital camera is BEST and why ?
Depends. What do you mean by good? Does good mean having long battery life? The ability to switch lenses? High resolution images? Lots of storage (lots of RAM, or connection to a FireWire or SCSI umpteen-gigabyte hard drive, or both?) Good performance in low light? Accurate color reproduction? Durability?

"All the above, plus low cost," you say? I wish...

Seriously...I'm not experienced enough to give much advice, but here's some advice:

1. Ignore "digital zoom." As Lars from Metallica would say, "Optical zoom good. Digital zoom bad."

2. Keep an eye out for cameras that use image sensors made by an outfit called Foveon; they're starting to come out with them. Foveon's "X3" image sensor technology is a considerable improvement over what has gone before. (No, they don't pay me to say that...)_

Re: Re: BEST and WHY ?

Originally posted by jejones3141
Depends. What do you mean by good? Does good mean having long battery life? The ability to switch lenses? High resolution images? Lots of storage (lots of RAM, or connection to a FireWire or SCSI umpteen-gigabyte hard drive, or both?) Good performance in low light? Accurate color reproduction? Durability?

"All the above, plus low cost," you say? I wish...

Seriously...I'm not experienced enough to give much advice, but here's some advice:

1. Ignore "digital zoom." As Lars from Metallica would say, "Optical zoom good. Digital zoom bad."

2. Keep an eye out for cameras that use image sensors made by an outfit called Foveon; they're starting to come out with them. Foveon's "X3" image sensor technology is a considerable improvement over what has gone before. (No, they don't pay me to say that...)_

RAM? digital camera don't come with RAM.

what about Canon Powershot G2 and G3 ? do you have them ? is it good ?

Back