Bellman Visit pager system

RoseRodent

Reaction score
Any comments on this system? I am sick of missing everything and this integrated option suits better than any of the truly stupid options offered up by social services. But it's expensive, so I want to make sure it's better than similar things I've suffered through, like the wireless alarm provided by the fire service which went off at random day and night several times a week until I got hysterical with sleep deprivation, and the flashing bell which never went off at all! I'm looking for something in between, ideally just going off when there's a real person at the door... fancy that! If I can get my ratio up to 50/50 it's a plus! Are they reliable? Can they cope if you have a small home so a lot of sound sources are very close together? Is this going to be another foray into random false alarms whilst still accumulating a load of "You were out when we came with your important parcel" cards or will I actually get most of my alerts? I am looking at the door, two telephone transmitters (painstaking investigation to ensure I could get them to do different things) and maybe one other, paired with a wrist receiver, as anything else stands no chance of me remembering to carry it with me.

Well, I use to my Logitech Alert security cameras for view on my computer/laptop who knock my door and motive alert send to my iphone 5 while I was sleep or away.

logitech2-gadling-bumper.png

dscn0122-gadling-bumper.jpg

Back