Belgian girl!

Julie°

Reaction score
Hello there!

This is gonna be my first time on this forum, a forum for deaf and hard-of-hearing people. I'm deaf at one ear, completely, and wear one "hearing aid" at my right ear. I don't know how it's called in English, but it's no cochlear implant :D

Are there any other deaf people from Flanders here?

Well, anyway, I'll leave it by this short introduction and hope that I'll find my way on this forum.

Greetz from Belgium!

Julie:wave:

Hi. I think we have one half deaf French girl, but that may be closest. :welcome:

Interesting if I click on your name, it goes to a 2005 registrant who never posted.

Hello there!

This is gonna be my first time on this forum, a forum for deaf and hard-of-hearing people. I'm deaf at one ear, completely, and wear one "hearing aid" at my right ear. I don't know how it's called in English, but it's no cochlear implant :D

Are there any other deaf people from Flanders here?

Well, anyway, I'll leave it by this short introduction and hope that I'll find my way on this forum.

Greetz from Belgium!

Julie:wave:

Welcome to AD. :wave:
I am American with Flemish background on my mother's side. My grandparents were born in West Flanders.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AD. :wave:
I am American with Flemish background on my mother's side. My grandparents were born in West Flanders.

That's interesting, because I too have family in America, they're living near Washington.

Anyway, I hope the problem with my profile soon will be solved and thanks for the welcome everybody!

That's interesting, because I too have family in America, they're living near Washington.

Anyway, I hope the problem with my profile soon will be solved and thanks for the welcome everybody!

Which Washington? The District or the State?

Back