being jealous or not?

superdeaf57

Reaction score
i always wonder if being jealous when you have a good reltionship with man or woman who are in love and thinks it is ok to be jealous few of my ex deaf girlfriends get jealous every time i chat with a woman friend of mine so i am a 51 year old male i sometimes never like a woman to be jealous who i can be with a good woman friend my ex girlfriends try to test me if i am jealous i say no i am not i am try to be i a good honest reltionships but sometimes it is not easy for me to have my ex girlfriend be jealous over who i can with any deaf friends of mine even if my deaf friend is marry to other men to me that turn me off so i never like to lies to my ex girlfriend i am makig a effort to keep a reltionship in a good way without her being jealous over me sigh so i have not have a deaf girlfriend for 6 years but i am taking my time on a right deaf woman in my life so how you all feeling about jealous over each other? do your reltionship work good for you or tyr to keep the reltionship very honest? let me know thank you

Sometimes, both men and women are jealous of someone who they talk to or tease around ( friendly and harmless in a nice way ) and such. It's the trust issue some people have a problem with. Reason: Lie can lead to lose one's trust. No body will know any difference anymore because, they don't know what to believe. It has a different story to 3 different sides. I know bein' jealous is really sucks. I mean, really sucks. :lol:

why are you worried about jealousy? just be yourself.:lol:

Sometimes, both men and women are jealous of someone who they talk to or tease around ( friendly and harmless in a nice way ) and such. It's the trust issue some people have a problem with. Reason: Lie can lead to lose one's trust. No body will know any difference anymore because, they don't know what to believe. It has a different story to 3 different sides. I know bein' jealous is really sucks. I mean, really sucks. :lol:

yes maria i agreed with you being jealous is sucks period so i wish both men and woman to be honest and enjoy a simple love and good reltionships without trying to be nasty about it so it is just nature way sometimes

That is not good jealousy,

* don't be hurt to jealousy to people
* don't be hurt to jealous to friends
* don't be mad
* don't be upset

that is why experience you feeling hard to think so jealousy to people

Don't be hurt to people

i don't like jealousy other people is jealousy i understand that is why important to patient

* be continue to positive
* be happy
* be hugs
* forgive you to people
* forgive you to peaceful

Forgive%20the%20annoyance%20of%20others.jpg

Back